5.0 out of 5 stars Covers all bases, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: OCHW Home, Office, Gaming PC COMPUTER, Multimedia, Desktop, HOME, PC, Computer, 4.4GHz AMD FX 4170 QUAD CORE BULLDOZER CPU, 2GB ATI Radeon HD R7 240 Graphics Card HDMI, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 16GB DDR3 1600 RAM, USB 3.0, WINDOWS 8 64BIT (Personal Computers)
Before starting my review I have to mention the exceptional delivery of this computer. I raised the order on a Saturday night and it was delivered on the Tuesday afternoon. Was I pleased/amazed? You bet! Well done OCHW.
Packaging:- A box within a box, some packing between the two, including the box for the motherboard that now contained power lead/discs for windows 8 and graphics card. Manuals for processor/motherboard and case, a spare ribbon cable(not sure yet what for? some screws(left overs?)). The computer was inside the original case box well protected by polystyrene.
Once unpacked there it was all shiny and new. I unplugged my existing machine and connected the leads to this new superior one. Pressing the large illuminated button on the top the computer it sprang into life, lights and fans whirled into action. The monitor was turned on and I waited,,,,,,,,and waited,,,,, nothing!!!! Fear not it was just my mistake by picking the motherboard hdmi connector rather than the graphics card outlet. Once the lead was in the right socket There was the Windows 8 start-up screen. I know that most of the people buying these standalones will probably be experienced users but it would be useful if the guys who put this together provided a quick install guide, socket layout etc.
I will stop there for now to explain what decided me to get this particular machine.
Maybe like you reader? I had been surfing to get the best deal and spec for my money. Looked at building my own, having one built to my specs and indeed searching Amazon. Which all brought me here. I had looked at OCHW machines (and others) without a O/S and was prepared to get one! Then this popped up! Only 1 Left it said. Ha Amazon Joke!
But I liked the look of it, 16 GB ram for not much more money compared to 8 GB. Same spec processor/graphics card
+ good motherboard/usb3/card reader and lots more.( Like I say I have only had this 3 days) Oh yes with Windows 8 installed.

Which leads me nicely into that Question???? Windows 8 do you want it?
While this has nothing to do with the actual review of the machine it is relevant because it has it installed.
All you have heard about it is true!! Not what your used to if your a previous Windows user. Less of a problem if you have been raised on Android/IOS touchscreen platforms. But it is not about if you can use it! No it is about what! you can use on it.
Lots of hardware and software is not compatible without either driver or software updates.
I struggled to get my printer and tv usb to be recognised and don't know what else might not be compatible.
Have not tried any games as yet but see no reason it wont run any new games.
Internet is mega quick as is start up/shut down times by the way, but you would hope for that with a blank computer.
It's not quiet, of course with all that cooling going on, it does vary with what your doing as the fan kicks up the speed depending what your running. Not over loud either.
3 days in yes I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast and helpful, 27 Mar 2013
The delivery was extremely fast, arriving before it was due to be dispatched. Once arrived, inside the boxwas the PC and the box for the mother board, which contained the manuals, windows 8, AMD driver installation disc etc, and of course the power cable. BE ADVISED of course that the only cable included is the power cable and so you will have to supply your own donglefor wifi and your own VGA cable(it does have to be a vga cable, it took a while for me to figure that out). There is also no diagram for as to how to plug in all of the correct cables, so I shall tell you: The power cable is fairly obvious as it goes in the top socket on the back which matches the shape of the plug, but the vga cable is more difficult, as mentioned in the other review, as you can mistake it for attaching to the blue socket, when in fact you must actually plug it into the black one further down the back. After that all you have to do is turn it on and install windows.

The PC is extremely powerful, and very good for gaming as I can play most of my games, big ones included such as Skyrim, on ultra high graphics level and with the processing speed and windows 8 it can perform tasks incredibly fast.

There was only one problem which was that one of the interior plugs had come out of its resting place during postage and made an incredibly annoying rattling noise any time the PC was on, however I contacted the seller and they were very helpful in telling me how to fix it.

To be honest, I hate windows 8, but luckily I found someone willing to trade it for their windows 7. Just in case you wanted a second opinion.

Very pleased with this PC as it is also excelent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Nov 2013
Absolutely brilliant. Brilliant service. The best I have come across. Delivery was excellent. Arrived before delivery date. Easy to set up. Brilliant product. My son loves it. I bought this for his 13th birthday and he is chuffed. Will be recommending and buying from the seller again. Thank you.