on 16 January 2013
Michael Buble's version of Winter Wonderland did not take long to become my preferred version.

In the run up to Christmas any time I felt my Christmas cheer leaving me I would put this song on and suddenly feel like a 5 year old waiting excitedly for Santa to arrive.

Michael sings the song very well and it really suits his amazing voice
Michael Bublé does Christmas songs very well. He has a smooth, mellow voice which makes you feel you're right in front of the fireplace with your family and friends. This is an excellent version of the song.
on 29 January 2013
I love this whole album and it feels really christmassy. Great singer and great choice of tracks. Listened all through the festive season
on 9 January 2013
couldn't get it to work cloud player pain in the ass don't see why you cant just download it direct to your phone via text or something.
on 18 August 2013
This certainly is one of my favourite Christmas songs & I don't mind if Michael sings it or Elvis just wonderful Christmas song.
on 22 December 2014