5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it
I was not sure what to expect, but I honestly really enjoyed this book. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys historical romance.
Published 20 months ago by R

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and captivating
Good and captivating read. The story was too imaginary at some stages and annoying however it was still an enjoyable read. Not kept me interested enough to purchase another book - pity.
Published 3 months ago by Agi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars slow start but good in end, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lynna's Rogue (Tropical Paradise Series Book One 1) (Kindle Edition)
It was slow to get into but once I got through the first 2-3 chapters I couldn't put the book down. It's a nice simple romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 Nov 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable... Worth a read, but a few odd things!, 13 Feb 2013
Another reviewer has commented about once they got through the first 2 - 3 chapters the book was brilliant. I have to say I agree with this. When Joshua and Lynna first meet, the first few chapters are set on the Windjammer, Lynna is being transported from France to America by Joshua (The Captain) and he is being paid handsomely to ensure no harm comes to her. I think these few chapters are a bit odd mainly due to just how naive Lynna is, it somehow seems hard to believe that someone could be like that.

But, after that the book is wonderful and well worth a read. After 3 years, Joshua and Lynna meet up again by chance. You will read some reviews that say Joshua was arrogant and did not seem that he really loved Lynna only felt lust for her, but I felt the complete opposite of course there was lust but also a deep love and a sense of loss as to how he handled the situation previously and the one that got away. I will not spoil it for you but he has held on to her and something else to remind him of the experience they had together.

Suzanne although deplorable was written very well, she was an excellent Villain! I actually found myself wanting to give her a good telling off and also telling everyone within hearing distance just what type of person she was. She was a perfect opposite to Lynna which only serves to enhance Lynna's character.

The ending was a few odd bits in it, but it does not spoil the book. It is though 3 or 4 ideas were crammed in at the end to make it more exciting.

This book is worth a read, but I would have to read another book by this author to make up my mind on future books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to read., 13 Nov 2013
If you like the damsel in distress type of story, then this is for you. I really enjoyed following Lynna's exploits. Couldn't put it down. Felt bereft when I finished it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lynnas rogue, 31 Oct 2013
Lynnas rogue was a great book it was a book I couldn't put down the characters where really interesting and you couldn't wait to see what happened next

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Oct 2013
Read this as a free kindle download and must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was enough twists and turns to keep me interested even though parts of the story were a bit too unrealistic but that is part of the story's charm! I was so sorry when I came to the end of the book that for the first time in 12 months of owning a kindle I actually PAID to download the sequel!! That, in its self for a true Yorkshire woman, tells you how good a read this book is! I have no doubts that the sequel will be just as captivating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly different, 18 Oct 2013
Start was a little hard to read and she was annoying but after about two chapters it got really good and I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Oct 2013
Lots of threads to the story and well written. A good read all round, thoroughly enjoyed it. Will be looking for more

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Excellent story very gripping I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Jun 2014
A briilliant read. superb characters and gripping story line. Highly recommended, I enjoyed this book immensely. Looking forward to the next.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›