on 6 February 2013
I would not trust a thousand pounds of camera and lens in this underwater. But if you want something that is more than man enough to protect your expensive camera against the elements. Rain or snow, this will do the job.; I would happily trust this to protect my camera in a thunderstorm but not underwater. Apart from that you would not get a decent image with the camera inside due to the pvc. For the price good wet protection.
on 23 April 2014
I ordered this for a sailing trip around the Galapagos with lots of zodiac transfers (where I might drop the camera in rough seas) rather than for true underwater photography. Unfortunatetly it didn't turn up in time.

I picked Big Bargain because they stated they were based in Belfast, rather than other China based sellers as time was of the essence. After ordering I got a message to say the item was being shipped from china and could take 3 weeks! Disappointed in the lack of transparency and not getting my item in time.

Having looked at it on my return and used similar style bags for phones and passports it would probably save the camera (if well sealed) when dropped into water (and passed tests with toilet paper in it in the sink). However I wouldn't be convinced it wouldn't leak if fully submerged for length and I also don't think the photos through the plastic window would be great. another similar A5 bag for document tore on the last day of my 7 day trip as the Velcro seal is stronger than the plastic casing. For the price though a reasonable in case of emergency safeguard.

See one answered question