5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid pear of headphones for "Streetwear"
Rule number one, Make certain you have a SOLID Portable Audio Device
you connect these headphones to, Usually phones advertising beats by dre tech,
is NOT compatible with these headphones and will sound Horrible.

As for anything else, Sitting at my computer connecting it directly, or using my Creative Zen (XFI 2)

or my new Astell and Kern...
Published 6 months ago by Tai Petersen

1.0 out of 5 stars Loud buzz if within about 2 meters of a phone
I'm going to have to return these.

The buzz under both the ANC and the bass mode makes them unusable. So forget getting on a tube with them unless you ask every passenger to turn off their phones (may not be an issue on planes). Also not able to keep phone in pocket while listening to them. (Phone I have = Nokia Lumia 1020)

I've no idea how the...
Published 6 months ago by Martin H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loud buzz if within about 2 meters of a phone, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fanny Wang Active Noise Cancelling Headphones (Electronics)
I'm going to have to return these.

I've no idea how the Gadget Show rated these top.

The buzz appears to disappear if you turn up the volume above 5 but it shouldn't be there at all.

A few other items

I'm finding it really hard to have any positive points to say about them so lets start with the negative and hopefully something positive will come.

1) Buzz

2) The instructions were wrong in regard to fitting the batteries. you have to turn the plate anti-clockwise and not clockwise (took me a while to work that one out

3) The way they are packaged mean that the ear muffs and headband get pressured from the time they leave the factory and they are misshapen on delivery (the look to be staying that way too)

4) the screws in the plastic on next to the L and R labels have cracked my plastic (stress cracks - I'm guessing this is design flaw). These are supposed to be top grade headphones so I don't expect the plastic to be cracked on delivery.

5) Because of (4) above the left hand extender was looser than the right. (I'm guessing differing levels of torsion on screws)

6) Middle of Headband just doesn't have enough cushioning.

Positive Points (I thought of a few)

1) They feel well made (feel does not mean they are)

2) Nice matt finish.

3) Solid click when unfolding the locking mechanism

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid pear of headphones for "Streetwear", 1 Mar 2014
Rule number one, Make certain you have a SOLID Portable Audio Device
you connect these headphones to, Usually phones advertising beats by dre tech,
is NOT compatible with these headphones and will sound Horrible.

or my new Astell and Kern ak240 I haven't regretted these headphones for a moment.
battery life can be annoying sometimes, but then again that's only if you feel you need the noice cancling and the bass boost.

A very solid part of these headphones is also that they keep the noise inside very well, and the leather "cuffs" is very neat to wear.

I originally needed some tight solid headphones I could use for running ( and no i can't use in Ear )
and these headphones have met all my requirements.

can only warmly recommend these headphones.

there is a minor con, and that's that the headphones often catch "mobile signal noises" when people receive SMS's or calls
but in that case can you just disable the bass boost / ANC and it won't be a problem.

PS, remember the device you use for the headphones is just as important as the headphones themselves, these headphones got a very flat tone, which is something you can take to your advantage, because it allows you to mess with the EQ to the perfect settings of the way you want to listen to music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous headphones., 31 July 2014
Fantastic sound quality, would most definitely recommend these headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 28 May 2014
This is the second pair of Fanny Wang headphones I have bought for my son. The first pair I think just wore out so I replaced them with the Active noise cancelling headphones. Absolutely brilliant.

Fanny Wang Active Noise Cancelling Headphones