5.0 out of 5 stars Love or hate.
Well Susan obviously just needed that break to be able to achieve what she now has. If you don't appreciate her the Japanese certainly do and know talent when it's staring them in the face. Long may she continue.
Published 23 months ago by Mr JOHN S BARKERA

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Okay, bit disappointed in songs, but Susan is a terrific singer.
Published 3 months ago by Carrie Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love or hate., 17 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful talent singing a superb selection of some of the greatest songs from THE stage shows, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs From The Stage (MP3 Download)
Having heard only a brief snatch of some of Susan Boyle's versions of stage songs I felt that I had to hear more. Having now purchased this CD and heard them all I know that I was right to buy it. If you want to hear some wonderful songs sung by a superb artiste you should buy it too. Happy listening

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Cd, 16 Jan 2013
hashman1 (Clackmannan:Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I have all here CDs and I can not fault any one of them I hope to get a lot more in the future.Well done Susan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Standing Ovation. The Greatest Songs from the Stage, 18 Jan 2013
Thought this one was as good as her first CD, love listening to her anyway, play it over and over in my Car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Jan 2013
I love this CD. It is my second CD of Susan Boyle, I just can't get enough of her voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Jan 2013
I love her voice and would recommend any of her CD'S. She sings like an angel. So glad she has done well for herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 Jan 2013
bought for my father who must be her biggest fan cant say i am but have heard the cd and it is okay i think its more for the older person

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Voice, 12 Dec 2012
E. Rushton (Spain) - See all my reviews
A lot of well known and other music, good duets.Could be spiritual or romantic,you must deside for yourself, i like it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Susan Boyle, 27 Nov 2012
Just love Susan Boyle, but think this is her best, perhaps because I am a keen theatre goer of musicals in particular

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Boyle: Standing Ovation, 25 Nov 2012
This is a beautiful CD, showing the vast range that Susan has. To me, although I enjoyed her last CD, I am not into some of the music that she sang. But I do love musicals, especially fifties musicals (When You Walk Through a Storm etc)., Every single track shows off her vocal range, and the duets are delightful too, even with Donny, who I cannot say I would have considered a singer by any stretch of the imagination. But give him his due, he comes over very well here, and the two voices blend beautifully. These are the types of songs that suit Susan so well. I do hope her next CD follows something similar, perhaps another round of songs from the musicals. For me, this is her best CD by far.