5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Some covers and cases for iPhones etc are cheap and it shows. This item was reasonably priced is well made and I happily recommend to others
Published 24 months ago by MATTHEW

2.0 out of 5 stars To be or not to be,sadly,this case was not to be.
Looked promising,but the inner hard plastic case wouldn't hold my I phone,so that was no use.
Published 5 months ago by N. J. Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 28 Dec 2012
MATTHEW (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iphone 5 Heavy Duty Clip / Stand Mobile Phone Case /Cover (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars To be or not to be,sadly,this case was not to be., 5 July 2014
The hard outer plastic case would only hold my phone with my own rubber case on it which I already had,I caught the case whilst clipped to my belt against the edge of a doorway,it snapped one of the two plastic lugs that hold the phone in place,the phone fell out,the case was useless,and it ended up in the bin.

I bought another one from Amazon,a few pounds dearer,this one does 'what it says on the tin',the inner and outer case both work well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good stand, 1 July 2014
The case doesn't fit the phone properly.
It's OK for a general phone stand but not as a belt clip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice style, doesn't last long., 30 April 2014
The phone case is very nice but does not last long. (this is my 5th one). However, the price is cheap, so I would say it is good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal holder, 15 April 2014
Great piece of kit for the belt and nice tight fit in the sleeve for the iPhone 5c
This is my second one had to get it for the new iPhone 5c

5.0 out of 5 stars I phone case, 6 Jan 2014
Bought this product and it is superb,slim,sturdy and does the job

Delivery was slow but worth the wait well recommended,

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient., 14 Dec 2013
Very convenient stand to watch clips on both sides. Screen protection is good to have and is simple to slot over the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Kit, 28 Sep 2013
Michael Edmonds (Bishop Auckland, Co Durham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Does the job and protects my iPhone while working but easy to return to "slim" mode when going out in the evening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 31 Aug 2013
Looks nice and sturdy... Doesn't look cheap at all

Ordered this yesterday and received it today, very fast service. Thank you.

Just started using this today but it looks durable and nice as well as multifunctional , can be clipped to a belt and serves as a stand for an affordable price. Well impressed.

I now hope it lasts long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 28 Feb 2013
Mr. Brian A. Pawson "Paul pawson" (Leeds, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this for very day use, the clip doubles up as a stand for me to watch thing on, such tubule and Facebook