5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant socks
Published 18 months ago by Jeanieben

1.0 out of 5 stars Socks
These socks are size 4-7 and totally unsuitable for a size 5 boot, they are far too big.
Published 20 days ago by Jacqueline

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant socks, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: 2 Pairs of Ladies Pink Wool Coolmax Walking Socks - Hiking (Apparel)
I bought these socks for my daughter who is a diabetic and feet are always cold. I originally had a pair free with my boots I had bought from Hotter shoes company. I phoned them to see if they had any for me to buy and they do not but are thinking of selling socks again as they have had more enquiries for them. So I looked at the brand and bought them from Amazon instead. She is over the moon with them so I have bought more. Her feet are cosy and warm and hopefully these will keep her feet warm for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy socks!, 17 Oct 2013
These are lovely and thick to cushion my walking boots and save rubbing. The tops fit snugly but there's no elastic band to pinch. Love the colour which is exactly replicated in the pictures. The size is just what you'd expect from a ladies size 4-7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm, 22 Mar 2013
These socks are very comfortable and warm. They are a pleasant colour and are good value too. I would definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, 20 Feb 2013
lovely comfortable warm socks wear them all the time wash well &have been on plenty walks,with plenty mud and have cleaned up

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 22 Jan 2014
Bought these because previous reviews were good and price was right
Very glad I did. Good fit, snug but not tight, socks don't move around in
my boots whilst hiking. Kept my feet lovely and warm, even when my
boots were soaking wet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality, 28 Nov 2013
I would thoroughly recommend these superb value for money socks. They fit perfectly and are comfortable, warm and attractive. I have bought my daughter some too and she agrees with me - which is a rarity in my household! Do not hesitate to buy this product as it truly lives up to and in fact exceeds expectations. I could honestly wear these all winter to keep my tootsies warm. With regards to the sizing, I am a size 8 shoe and these fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 13 May 2013
Good quality socks go well with my safety shoes very comfortably, even after a 10hr shift
Will definitely be buying more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 April 2013
Nice socks for the money. very cofortable and very good value. I dont think you can find better at this price

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Walking Socks, 7 Feb 2014
Two pairs of good quality walking socks. A speedy delivery and good price. Socks a little bit on the large side, I wear a size 6 trainer but these socks feel a little bit big. However, for two pairs of good quality walking socks still a good deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 13 Jan 2014
I could wear these socks for the rest of my life. They are so comfortable. Give your feet a treat.