on 19 August 2014
I've been buying the clear covers from Terrapin for a year now, which i've had no problems with (apart from the noticeable tint of dirt after 6 months use). Due to the clear case's change in colour over time i decided to switch to a solid white case so that dirt may be less noticeable and simply wipe off due to it's glossy finish. HOWEVER, the solid white case is SILICONE, unlike the other cases which comprise of a sturdy, gel design. This is highly disappointing as 1) silicone attracts even more lint and 2) it sticks to the inside of pockets which is a great inconvenience. Either I was unlucky with my order or you need to start advertising your product more transparently.
on 26 March 2013
Having bought (and returned) many cheap protectors in the past I decided to buy the original Apple bumper for £20. I went for a white one and it very soon turned grey and nasty. I refused to pay £20 for such a thing and gambled on this product instead. It's really great...and with the postage is cost me £3... It fits very well and isn't too lose for my IPhone 4, so no dust gets underneath. Very pleased.
on 13 June 2013
I just wanted a plain white cover for the iphone and this did the job just fine! I can't stand hard back cases as I find them very difficult to take off so the fact this is silicone is a bonus as it is very flexible but still provides good protection. I'd definitely buy more of these.
on 1 July 2013
I think it was standard for its price. It fits well into your phone and i recommend it in general to anyone who may want a cheap however good for value case.
on 6 June 2013
the case is ok, but since i have it in my bag, it has gotten a pinkish colour on the edges. not much, but just noticable.
on 28 June 2013
nice product man .my phone looked smashing when i put this cover. when i walk in town everyone looks at my phone .wow
on 29 January 2013
This was super cheap a arrived very quick! I am very happy as it is exactly the same as the description.
on 27 August 2013
this is a great case it does the job and i like the way you can get them in different colours. :)
on 27 January 2015
Good delivery great fit
on 23 August 2013
There's not much to say here, it's white, it's cheap and it does the job perfectly.

I have noticed that it picks up some colour on the long, lower edges from lots of use but to be fair it's a decent little product. I would buy again.