Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 17 January 2013
Best compilation CD I have ever brought! Took me back to my teenage years - turned it up loud whilst cruising through town! not quite the same when you have a a car seat in the back, and a baby on board sign I grant you, but felt 17 again for a while.
on 18 November 2012
Brilliant! Forgot about half these songs, and now that i've heard them again, it brings on the 'I remember where I was when I heard this song...'

Packed full of classic 90s hits, but also a few noticeable absences - I guess it's always difficult to judge where to make the cut!

I give this album a solid 5 stars
on 21 January 2013
Great anthems, and the mixes are wicked as well. Well worth it, just have to check out the tracklist to get an understanding :)
Got this as present for a friend and it really went down a treat. Brings back memories! the selection of tracks is really well done and has many classics from the 90's - it really was the dance decade.
on 30 January 2013
This album can seriously awaken some memories of the 90's, some good , some not so good, for anyone aged around 32 to 42, some of the songs will transport you back to a time when no-one had mobiles, we didnt have facebook/twitter to inform everyone what they had for breakfast (and photos too!)
No, these were the days where if you lost someone in a club, you wouldnt hear from them again till the morning when you phoned their landline number.

Most of these songs will time travel you back to that nightclub that everyone had in their home town, usually with cheesy names such as 'Vogue' or 'Cheeko's', and with pubs chucking out at 11pm on a Saturday night, these were the only places to go to keep drinking yourself till you were sick.
When I listened to Robin S, and Haddaway, I saw images of dark sweaty dancefloors that your feet got stuck to, getting my clothes or arms burnt by cigarette ends, and pulling at the end of the night, usually with a fat lass who tasted of Diamond White or Two Dogs.
Luckily memories werent confined to the UK, these tunes seemed to be played on permanent repeat in the likes of Playa de Las Americas and Magaluf, again see above but with sunburn.
Personally I prefer the more 'ravey' tunes such as Rozalla and SL2, oh how we loved to pretend we were in the summer of love! Never again will we get away with wearing white gloves and sucking on a dummy whilst dancing.
So yes, good tunes, great memories, and of course some shocking ones if you can actually remember anything during your 18-30 nights out!
on 15 January 2013
Some great tunes on this album. Brings back memories! Amazed how many classics there are from the same decade...90's was the dance anthem era!
on 11 January 2013
Wow. I can't think of a track in this genre and decade that isn't on this compilation.

Comprehensive, dancey and very nineties - if this sounds like yourbag then this is for you.
on 8 January 2013
Took me back to my younger days
It has been put together very well.
Would recommend to anyone who used to go clubbing during the 90's
on 14 January 2013
listen to it everyday and love it,especially when it's housework time. keeps me going and singing along.and makes tidying less of a chore.
on 9 January 2013
Really pleased with selection of music on album, all favourite tracks included which was a bonus!!!! Would highly recommend to buy