5.0 out of 5 stars Original battery for a very good price
You get an original battery for a very good price. Now I have no more battery issues, and my phone is still very thin :)
Published 14 months ago by Ahmet Murat Eren

1.0 out of 5 stars Questionable performance from supposedly genuine item
I ordered one of these to replace the original N7100 battery, which after 18 months of quite hard use was somewhat past its best.
So, with high hopes, I popped this into the phone when it turned up, put the thing on charge for a few hours and then toddled off to work. Sadly I don't think I'll be using the 'new' battery again.

It lasted about 2/3 of my work...
Published 10 months ago by Wilberforce

1.0 out of 5 stars Questionable performance from supposedly genuine item, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Genuine Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Battery 3100mah (Electronics)

It lasted about 2/3 of my work day before needing to be charged again (thankfully high current powerpoints are easy to come by in a modern HGV) and as it was displaying fully charged when I came to unload I performed a simple experiment. Rebooted the phone, switched off the WiFi and Bluetooth, and then left it alone. In a little over half an hour of the phone simply being on and stationary (no use at all, no incoming calls or texts) the battery had dropped 6%. In contrast, even my original will happily sit for hours in the same state without dropping more than 1%

Closer examination when I got home found that the new battery weighs substantially less than the original, does not fit as snugly into the battery compartment, and the label proclaims a different point of assembly to every original Samsung battery I've seen (made in Korea & assembled in Taiwan on the original, China on the new).
Time to go press some more money into the hands of Anker I think...

1.0 out of 5 stars poor. does NOT do what it says in the tin!, 4 May 2014
If this is genuine Samsung I'll eat my hat. It looks the part I grant you, it fits the note 2 and it charges up. The problem is it doesn't hold its charge. In fact it loses it so quick you would be better off with a wind up version. Poor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy batteries, 6 Sep 2013
This battery was faulty and I had to reset my phone to factory settings as it failed during booting. I don't think they are genuine Samsung batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Lion battery for Samsung Note 11, 7 Dec 2013
Slightly disappointed with the battery as it discharges much quicker that the original one, and twice ran out (when fully charged) in about .75 of a day, whereas the original one was on average 1.25 days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worse than the original, 4 Dec 2013
Bought this as my original battery seemed not to be holding charge very well. This fits OK, but I think it lasted about 80% of my old battery. When I found I had to recharge twice in a day I have returned to using the original battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original battery for a very good price, 8 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Battery, 4 Jun 2013
Its always a guess if you are to receive genuine mobile batteries. Its worth paying a bit more and getting the real thing if you want to use it more than a month. Battery is perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Is It Genuine ?, 10 Sep 2014
E. Baptista (London) - See all my reviews
I have my doubts that this is as genuine as the description says. After 6 months very light use (I bought this as a back up to my original battery - so it is used rarely), it started to "cut out" i.e. stop sending its power to the phone causing it to reboot several times. This was only remedied by removing the battery completely, waiting 10 mins then putting it back. After which the battery percentage goes up !
When I put the original battery back in, no such problems ever.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not feel any different from my old battery., 28 July 2014
Mr. Karthik Prasad "Karthik" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The battery fits well and works well
The only disappointment is that it does not last for longer than what my old battery did, served no purpose for me because of this. The phone has begun yo get heated after installing the battery, but I don't want to blame the battery for the problem as my phone is 2 yrs old samsung note 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014