5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this food
Published 17 months ago by Ladylil

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats won't eat it much.
I bought a box of this food several months ago. The cats all liked it. I bought another box recently and they mostly sniff it and walk away in disgust. I've also given packets to other people with cats and they say the same. Whatever has been changed in between should be undone as it is decent quality food that has been ruined somehow.

They'll eat all sorts of...
Published 11 months ago by S. Richards

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this food, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I am quite fussy when it comes to food for my house cat and only buy food which has a high meat content like Nature's Menu, Hi-Life, Applaws, Lily's Kitchen and Encore to name a few! I would never feed any cat dry food as it doesn't resemble a natural diet in any way possible and can result in renal failure and due to chronic dehydration. My cat loves this food and virtually inhales it every time.

It contains at least 70% meat, is a complete food and comes as pate style with jelly (no chunks). My cat's coat is beautifully soft and shiny and she's always bright eyed and bushy tailed. This is a good quality food so I don't feel my cat needs as much as she would if fed a cheaper brand like Whiskas which has a minimum of 4% meat (she's 3.4kg and gets 1 and a half pouches a day so don't take any notice of the feeding guide on the pack. She would be morbidly obese if I fed her 3-4 pouches!) Also as she is fed on wet food alone, I give her raw chicken wings, necks, rabbit and quail a few times a week to munch on to help keep her teeth clean and breath smelling sweet.

This food is a great alternative if you are considering feeding a raw food diet but are not quite brave enough!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats won't eat it much., 23 April 2014
S. Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)

They'll eat all sorts of different cat food but for some reason the nature's menu they just won't touch any more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top quality ingredients, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
This is a good quality food which has very few carbs and a high meat content. The food is steamed once and then packed. It's a smooth, but firm consistency (though not as soft as pate). My 15-year-old cat will only eat this if it's mixed with a third of his 'junk' food and then mashed up with a few tablespoons of water to get a consistency more like the foods in gravy. I don't mind though, as he's getting 2/3 top quality food with each meal, and at least he's eating it. His immune system is weakened from having monthly steroid shots for his asthma, so I wanted something nutritious to supplement his other foods. Touch wood, he seems to be enjoying it so far and hopefully I'll be able to reduce the junk food little by little. Although it's more expensive than other foods, by the time you've added water to break it down, you get just as much, plus there are no fillers so nothing goes to waste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiders fave, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
This is on subscribe and save,and is much cheaper than any where else, believe me I have done my home work, and spider loves it as it is 60 to 70% meat, only just subscribed to it as was getting it from Jollies and now save myself over £5.Better than all the other commercial cat food which are filled with rubbish including sweetners and only 4% meat.

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality cat food, but make sure your cat likes it before buying in bulk., 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
Objectively, this is a very high quality cat food. It has good ingredients and composition and is a complete meal. Feeding your cats something like this would be infinitely better than feeding it one of the big brands, which are little better than processed junk food. Your cat ought to be healthy and happy with this product as a part its diet.

Subjectively, although I tried both these pouches and previously the kitten version, my cat doesn't really like them at all. The kitten version seemed to give him an upset stomach. You shouldn't read too much in that, because there could easily have been another cause (post hoc ergo propter hoc). As a young adult cat, his stomach is handling the food fine, but his palette isn't. He will eat it when I mix it with something else, however. This is just the experience of one cat, but make sure that your cat does actually like the food before you buy a multipack of 4. I was too optimistic, clearly, but as it turns out, choosing your cat's diet is best being a joint decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kittens go nuts, and it's healthy, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I have been feeding Natures Menu for a while, and we usually got chicken (the green packs) only, because our kitties like it so much. As an experiment, I now tried the multi pack, and I am massively impressed. Our cats love every single one of the flavours and they love the variety they now get to eat. Raw food is the best thing you can feed your cats, so it's a win-win situation: the cats love it and I can be sure I am feeding them healthy things.

Unfortunately, it's a bit pricey, so they only get one pack a day per cat for dinner, and we feed them hard food the rest of the day. One of our cats has kidney issues and his health has improved significantly since we started feeding them Natures Menu. We mix it with water for extra hydration (for the kidneys), and they absolutely love it. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cat food, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I was looking for a higher quality cat food and this kept coming up time and time again, so I bought a box to try. My cat loves it. I wasn't so sure at first as it is a bit of a gloopy consistency. I'm still ordering it. I have a kitten now as well and the kitten prefers the kitten version of this to anything. My rescue cat transformed after starting on this, his coat is so glossy and shiny and in great condition. When we first rescued him he was oily and dull looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cat Food .. my cats love it, 12 Feb. 2013
F. Smith (Norwich England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
This cat food is really good and full of natural ingredients - ive got a 9 year old boy and 1 year old girl and both woof it down chomping noisily!!!
Great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good quality food!, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
The cat loves this food, and the ingredients list is really good too. This food only contains meat (or fish), broth (which is the cooking liquor) and added minerals. I am so pleased to see that it does not contain any grains, corn, sugars, 'derivatives?' or vegetable protein extracts which are a cheap filler proteins that cats are not designed to utilse efficiently. Cats are carnivores and were designed to eat meat not grains, corn and pea protein. My cat is fit and healthy with a lovely glossy coat, he is over 15 years old!

5.0 out of 5 stars However I stick with this as the quality of the ingredients and the nutritional value is fantastic and is just what my little ho, 15 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
If Im honest, my cat prefers the supermarket foods, probably because they are full of flavours, salt and other non-kitty additives. However I stick with this as the quality of the ingredients and the nutritional value is fantastic and is just what my little house carnivore needs! As a plus, I buy using the subscribe option and so the price is pretty reasonable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Natures Menu Multi Pack 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4)