5.0 out of 5 stars Our cats love it!
Published 6 months ago by Bibi

3.0 out of 5 stars Two out of three cats like it
Published 6 months ago by E. L. Wisty

3.0 out of 5 stars Two out of three cats like it, 28 Feb 2014
E. L. Wisty "World Domination League" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Natures Menu Beef and Chicken 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4) (Misc.)
I've been experimenting with a few premium brands of food to at least partially replace the crap diet of F*l*x and Wh*sk*s which my cats have been eating which contain minimal amounts of meat (4% if you read the small print) with something more natural and nutritious and which hopefully they will eat up completely - so much of the uneaten F*l*x and Wh*sk*s just goes to waste.

This Natures Menu which boats of a 70% meat content is of a pate consistency. I had previously tried the chicken and turkey brand which they didn't like at first but two of my three cats gradually grew to like it. This beef and chicken flavour goes down nearly as well as that other flavour and most of a sachet does get eaten between the two of them.

UPDATE 30/06/14:

Over time the cats have become less interested in this flavour though the chicken & turkey variety remains reasonably popular.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cats love it!, 3 Feb 2014
Our cats go absolutely nuts over this food. It's a bit pricey, so we only feed it partly. They get this wet food in the morning, and hard food in the evening. This food is also very, very good for them. One of our cats has kidney issues and a sensitive stomach. Since we started feeding him Natures Menu, he has improved drastically (from throwing up almost every day to throwing up once every 2-3 weeks!).

2.0 out of 5 stars Packed with meat but cats won't eat it, 16 Jan 2014
I was pleased to find this brand as the meat content is so high - 48% by comparison with the average good brand at 4 or 5%. I was prepared to pay more for the higher meat content. Unfortunately neither of our cats will eat it. I'm afraid that my money has been wasted.