Flavour Name: Chicken and Lamb with Rice(Puppy)|Change

on 5 October 2013
My dog is a fussy eater and has very itchy skin well he did have till I started feeding natural products. His coat has a good shine and no more scratching also good price and he liked the variety pack thank you.
on 4 September 2015
I bought these in error thinking it was the dog treats which my dog loves. I was unable to return the sachets which was annoying, but as I had paid for them I tried a couple out on my dog who LOVES them. He has only ever had dried dog food and thought these were a real treat. We will be using these to disguise his regular worming tablets ......which he hates......, but as he was unable to separate the tiny pieces of tablet from this wet food he had to eat it!
on 30 June 2013
Following two serious stomach operations, my dog not only likes this but it's low fat enough for her to keep it too! Easy on the stomach but obviously tasty and preferable to the vet stuff which is very expensive. Good option for when I don't have time to cook chicken and rice. Good quality food at reasonable cost. I tried several others but this seems to be favourite. Soft consistency but not a mush.
on 11 July 2014
Excellent dog food as near to home cooked meals as you can get, dog loves it, not messy or too smelly like other foods, very nutritional, would recommend.
on 11 April 2014
my dogjust loves it!!! he's got some allergies so it is also tricky to get him NATURAL food with no additional stuff... but now it seems i found the right one! he, who normally is a bit of a "difficult eater", can't wait to throw himself on his food now!!! excellent quality and worth the slightly higher price!!!!
This is truly excellent dog food.

I researched wet food thoroughly before i decided on which one to get as my dog is so fussy.

This is chock a block full of top notch ingredients and most importantly my dog absolutely wolds it down.

I now buy it on subscribe and save, worth every penny.
on 11 December 2015
I ordered this dog food in pouches for easier transportation to the Dog Carer. I took time to introduce some of the food gradually before hand but my dogs are not very keen. I still have one full box left and will be able to use it up, so not a real problem. However, I will not order this particular mix again.
on 27 July 2015
I like the fact that the ingredients are easy to understand. My dog is not very overly keen but this may be a good thing as this could be because it does not contain bad foods. I thought I liked baked beans until I had the reduced salt and sugar variety and then I realised it was not the beans that I liked but the salt and sugar!
on 7 October 2015
We started buying this food to mix in with my pugs kibble after she decided it was too boring to eat on its own anymore. She loves it and it's a nice treat that they have a mixture of flavours which has really stopped her fussy eating habits and waiting for us to put something more interesting in her bowl!
on 14 July 2015
Nice meaty product, however I bought to include with kibble and it seems to be more of a full meal. So if you don't use kibble its ideal as its full of goodness, but too big for the occasional kibble mix