5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Body Combat - You'll love this...
I used to love Body Combat classes at the gym but since moving house to a village, now have nowhere local to go to classes! Also the price was a bit steep. Stumbled across this online and thought I've give it a go - after some debating due to the price being more than your average exercise dvd!

Now I am unfit - and need to lose a lot of weight - hence the DVD...
Published 6 months ago by M. Tatum

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh!
Published 2 months ago by dimp

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Body Combat - You'll love this..., 15 Mar 2014
M. Tatum (Derby) - See all my reviews

Now I am unfit - and need to lose a lot of weight - hence the DVD purchase. But what I love about this DVD is that I really am enthused to do it. Normally I start to get irritated by the 'you can do it' attitude of most fitness dvd presenters - but for some reason with this one I'm not. It's also great that on every single workout they have one trainer doing a lower impact/ability version. This is actually a lower level - not just someone missing off waving one arm like in some DVDs that have made me feel like I'll never get it and might as well give up! I can follow the lower impact on some exercises and the normal on others.

You also get a introduction DVD with instructions on how to perform the various kicks, punches and other moves they get you to do throughout all the DVDs. This was really good for me as at Body Combat classes you had to just pick it up as you went along. I'm sure I get some moves wrong - but as long as I'm enjoying it and getting out of puff...who cares! It also comes with a few training plans to work to it you want and a diet plan. I'm not following the diet plan as I'm already on a healthy eating plan and I'm not into health shakes.

So to sum up - I find it very easy to follow, engaging, and I'm a little bit addicted already after 1 week. You sweat and get out of breath and still feel great afterwards. I think it's suited to most ability levels as you can ramp up the effort as you get fitter. It's also fairly easy to fit in to your day as the workouts last between 30-60 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best workout programme, 7 Feb 2014
Excellent workout program and quality DVD. I was. Paying £89 pounds a month for gym membership, lost no weight but doing this for two weeks, am down three kilos of my weight. So happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!!, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Les Mills Combat DVD Workout (DVD)
I LOVE body combat classes and have done them all over the place .. now being a single mum I just cant get to the gym .. I have been looking for the combat DVD'S and found these! I knew I had to get them. I have many exercise DVD'S but just never feel excited to put them on! This one I cant wait till the end of the day when little one goes to sleep and I can do these! I love the fact you can pump up the music (even though I still have it on low volume) that the combat moves are written on the screen so you know what you are doing without hearing what the guy/girl is saying. And that there are two clocks in the corner showing how far you are through the class and how far you have to go! Its great to look down and see you only have 15 mins to go in a 60 min work out!!! Time flys! Its great fun and motivating to the max! The YOU CAN ACHIEVE it attitude is motivating instead of annoying! And if you feel low on energy that day you can modify your moves and still sweat and feel great! Love the fact there are several different work outs so boredom wont set in! ..What else can I say Only negative is that I thought it might come in a nice box ... but thats it :D Who cares about that really! Lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Les Mills Combat DVD Workout (DVD)
Love it use to attend classes but having these DVDs is so much better you can do it in your own time .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
Andrea Cesarini "Andrea.Cesarini" (Roma, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Les Mills Combat DVD Workout (DVD)
Simply amazing! They push you towards your limit. A lots of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Combat DVD's rock!, 21 Mar 2014
I bought the Bodypump and the Body Combat Dvd's. I love the combat as its great for working up a good sweat and I really feel worked after a workout. Delighted I bought the set. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, 4 Mar 2014
At last no more trekking off to the gym! I get to do the workout I love at home whenever I want!!!! & what an amazing set of workouts! Thank you, thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Jun 2014
Excellent! This is a fun program that makes you sweat buckets. I actually look forward to doing the workouts and seeing further results.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Les Mills Combat DVD Workout (DVD)
bought this set plus the other two discs and there is a space in the wallet for a free disc. you will never get the free disc even though it is included in the exercise schedule as it is only given on a 'Tupperware sales' type offer for sales in America. also even though it is sold via beachbody in the uk there was no paperwork/invoice with either set of discs so if something had gone wrong I had no receipt. the titles on the discs do not match those on the schedule so if you're following that double check before you put your back out doing the wrong one!

5.0 out of 5 stars YEEEHAAAH, i LOVE combat, used to attend classes!!, 15 Feb 2014
S. Coombes "steffnexis" (shropshire) - See all my reviews
i used to go to the classes for combat but i have two kids now and cant get there.. i LOVE this set and would defo buy it again x

I have been following this workout and am still really enjoying it. was a bit upset to find that it didnt include all discs but have found the others to buy on amazon for a further £30 when i feel i need more of a workout... this might take a while lol :)

anyone who loves combat but cant attend a session should buy this set :)

xx