5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results! Great natural nail colour.
I highly recommend this product and the colour, in particular if you are looking for a more natural look.
This is a solid pale pink and would be a good alternative to French manicure I you're not up to doing the white tips.
I would mention that this is the FIRST TIME I have attempted shellac.
I have very thin soft nails which split and peel. I am not able...
Published on 24 Jun. 2013 by Denise L

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour
lovely colour with 2 coats quite a pale pink which is what I wanted as I needed it for work, coverage good and lasted well, good value for money like all the bluesky products
Published 23 months ago by lynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results! Great natural nail colour., 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Soft Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml (Personal Care)
I would mention that this is the FIRST TIME I have attempted shellac.
I have very thin soft nails which split and peel. I am not able to grow them and normal polish chips almost immediately. I tried acrylics but my nails are too thin and were like paper once they were removed. It took months to return to a healthy state. Shellac is actually a miracle cure for someone like me. I went to a salon to have it done for a holiday.... It stayed on without chipping or nearly THREE weeks! I had noticed they used Bluesky. I didn't know how to remove it so went to another salon to get it removed and ended up having it re done. I could see this becoming an expensive habit! This salon used Gellish. It wasn't such a success, lasted 9 days and by this time three of my nails were chipped.
I can't afford to pay £50 a month to have my nails painted so decided to try doing it myself. You tube was the answer when it came to finding out how to get it off. It was easy but you need half an hour free to allow the acetone to soak off each hand using soaked pads covered in foil. I purchased a UV lamp on Amazon, base coat, top coat, gel remover, wipes, nail prep and the sot pink colour, all for the total price of one salon application. The results are just as good as when done at the salon and I now have great looking nails which I can grow without splitting or breaking. I am about to purchase a colour for next time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colour for first time, 2 Dec. 2013
This nail get came pretty much next day and this is my first attempt with this type of nail polish. I recommend this colour if you like a natural look and are not very experienced. The colour could be slightly more opaque but it is very nice peach/nude shade, rather than a barbie type of pink. I am useless with normal nail polish and I thought I would try this type as you can correct it before drying if you need to. I used the one thin coat of base coat, two thin coats of the pink and a final thing top coat, curing for a 2 mins each layer. I wiped my nails before putting on the gel and after curing the final layer with alcohol wipes that I had in the cupboard. The lamp used was also bought from Amazon at around £18 incl postage and came with four spare bulbs.

I will try to post a picture. I hope you like the result - please don't be too critical on me as this is my first time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 11 April 2013
I've only given this 4 stars because the colour isn't the same as shown. It's more of a peachy/nude colour more than pink. But saying that it is still a lovely colour to wear, very subtle and stays put for a long while. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as more expensive products, 1 Aug. 2013
This gel polish is great, far cheaper than other brands and has great staying power, I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 13 Mar. 2015
About 4 coats here. Nice nude colour, good product that lasts a couple weeks on me and I'm really harsh on my nails.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 8 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great., 18 Mar. 2013
Mrs. S. Hill (Hanpshire, UK) - See all my reviews
There`s not a lot you can say. These nail varnishes are great. I get them to last about six weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Is perfect. Very good quality, 10 Jan. 2015
Product Is perfect. Very good quality, colour is beautiful. A little more peach than it looks on the sellers photo. But still a lovely suttle colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural looking, 7 Oct. 2013
Mrs. J. Butterworth "JB" (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This looks like a natural flesh tone with a high gloss, & is long lasting, good product happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional stuff, 8 Sept. 2013
Wife ordered as she wanted to save on shellac manicure and now very happy with it. She says it works great and would recommend.

Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Soft Pink Gel Polish Gel 10ml