5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour
This is a lovely dark blue colour with a subtle shimmer to it. Perfect for layering with other colours, I layered it with Negligee and got a lovely smoky purple shade, I also layered it with Iced Coral and got a lovely shimmery mermaid green/blue shade. :-)
Published 7 months ago by sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY
I was very disappointed with this. I tried it on a few of my clients and for some reason it just wiped off a few of their nails even though it was properly cured. Its now in the bin!
Published 1 month ago by jill carson

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Navy Seals Shellac Gel 10ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Nov 2013
Being new to Shellac nail varnishes I did wonder which to purchase; I've normally bought OPI nail varnishes and love them. However, Bluesky has excellent reviews so I thought I'd buy a couple and give them a try before I decided if I needed to buy the more expensive ones. I was well and truly pleased with the way the varnish went on and has stayed on, without any chips, for over 2 weeks. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the colour, 4 July 2014
Came quickly, love the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely on my toes, 18 Jun 2014
Nyssa B (Limehouse, London) - See all my reviews
I put this colour on last night, lovely colour, looks nice on my toes, 2 coats gives you the colour in the pic. I done 3 and its slightly darker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Navy Seals Shellac Gel, 1 April 2014
Brillant strong blue colour well even out across the nail I used this with a glittery top coat and got loads of compliments would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid colour, 10 Mar 2014
E. Bateman (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a nice blue colour, goes on well and not too thin which these varnishes sometimes are. I recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars French navy., 26 Feb 2014
I'm quite new to gel polish, I found this a bit difficult to apply evenly but, that could just be down to me. All in all, lovely colour and a great price, also speedy delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky Navy Seals Shellac Gel 10ml, 8 Feb 2014
I did like the colour. Did find it a bit streaky but it wouldn't put me off from re purchasing. The price is excellent for what you pay to go to the salon. The only thing is not sure what I am doing wrong as I can't get it to stay on for 2 weeks yet. I do thin coats and not let product touch cuticles etc. Overall very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark navy, 26 Jan 2014
A good product that lasts 7 - 10 days once cured. The colour is nice, but is a very dark blue/navy. It is a softer alternative to black but I would have liked to be able to see the blue shade a little more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, 23 Jan 2014
I am wearing this now. I love the colour and compared with other dark blues I have tried goes on fairly easily. I have found that other dark colours are difficult to apply because of running. This product has a good consistency and so far has remained perfect after a week of wear without any particular protection when doing housework etc.