I ummed and arred about this watch for ages in the photographs it looks great. I love watches and the colour attracted me.

The price looked pricy I know it says retail price £200 but would you pay that?

No me neither.

What clinched it for me was visiting York one day I saw the identical watch on display reduced to £100 so I tried it on.
(which was a bit naughty really but hey you are looking on Amazon too for a bargain.)

It looked and felt fabulous it really is an impressive watch let me reassure you that if, like me, you are thinking it cannot actually be as good as it looks from the photographs it really does.
The colour really pleases. The strap is a really robust black leather- great quality with white stitching.
The strap is an integral part to the design of the watch the straps meet the black of the bezel and `frame' the watch well
Many reviewers say this is too stiff but what they do not realize is that this strap is built to last it will not fall apart or come unstitched after a couple of wears.
Leather bends and moulds it self to the wrist ,
The strap is comfortable and if you wear it in winter doesn't freeze your wrist off in cold weather.
It also really matches the watch it looks very handsome.
The face is in white with three dials two edged in silver the third- more detailed is in an eyecatching smart black.
The controversial bezel is raised and is a quality finish with very easy to read clear rasised numbers in silver and white against the matt black.

To basics.
It keeps great time.
It says water resistant which is fine for normal wear but I would not wear it to swim in. The salt water would affect the strap and make it dull.
Use another rubber strapped watch for that.
A tip is use a decent make of battery when you need to replace it.
Cheap batteries leap and ruin watches- something I have done with a Tintin watch I own.
Also if you get the battery changed you may need to get the seals redone if you use it for swimming- if you don't then fine.

The watch does look great but after wearing it and testing it for a couple of months I've notice that if you wear glasses like I do for reading you may not be able to read the tiny date. (My other watches had Cyclops eyes to magnify them for you.)
The bezel does not rotate which is a surprise for a watch of this pedigree but I never use mine on my other watches anyway so one less thing to go wrong.
Also I think it is a young man's watch.
Well certainly for someone a whole lot young than me.
But hey I like the watch it keeps good time, feels great and looks good.

If you are not averse to white you can also get the watch in other colours here are a few links for you.

Accurist Men's Chronograph Watch MS832Y
on 3 September 2013
For £75 you really cant fault this watch, looks great, not too heavy and has all the basic functions you need. Its a good balance between a casual and business watch and looks equally good in either environment.
on 7 January 2014
It looks way better than the picture...i really don t know how but it is more than i have expected