5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon,, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
Absolutely love this treadmill. I've always used the treadmill at the gym and I would go as far as to say that this is better than those. I spent a long time deliberating on this purchase, considering the discounted price, which I believe, was too good to miss out on, I was still a little cautious, but essentially it was the customer reviews that finally sold this for me, hence the reason why I feel it necessary to leave my review. And I've not been disappointed, my only apprehension was that I wouldn't be able to assemble it on my own, however, as a not particularly strong, but very stubborn women, I did manage to do so, probably just took longer to do alone than with some assistance. All in all I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and the customer service provided by both Amazon and JTX

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend enough..., 15 Nov 2012
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
I thought I should give an update after using the sprint9 for a few weeks now. I've taken it up as fast as 16kph and it has proved to be very stable and quiet at this speed. I'm not ready to take it faster and neither are my knees. The deck has a nice flex to it and I haven't had any problems with my knees yet but it is early days. Although it comes with wheels i have not been able to use them as my carpet is very deep pile and it is simply not possible to move it. I'm working through the cardio programs and occasionally using the chest strap. I chose this treadmill because it looked like one from a gym and I think it has been just as good. I will update again after a few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 20 April 2013
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
I can't believe how good this bit of kit was for the price. Customer service was also excellent!! Thanks so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent choice, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
Having just retired and being seriously overweight I decided to get fit without having to go to a gym. I wanted a 'heavy duty' treadmill with a a powerful motor, electronically operated incline and simple controls. In addition having seriously clapped out kneed joints I wanted a low resistance walking 'deck'. This treadmill ticks all my boxes and more, excellent quality and built to last. I especially like the pre-programmed routines and will use the heart rate monitor later.

The treadmill operates very quietly, so as I am lumbering through my routine I do not disturb anyone and I can listen to the wireless without having to turn it up full blast. Yes there is an MP3 player connection but in our house we don't use such gizmos.

I am impressed and delighted with my treadmill and have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone considering buying. I must admit that I was a little worried about spending such a lot of money without knowing the supplier; but I needn't have been they are an excellent company with superb customer care and high integrity. I omitted to state on my order that the treadmill would need to be taken upstairs, I sent an email via the Amazon 'contact the seller' facility and received a phone call within an hour. Everything was sorted out in an efficient friendly manner, JTX could teach others a thing or two about customer care!

If there is one thing that I would like ................ it would be more detailed information on what the different programmes do, incline and speed, in the user manual. All up I'm a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
I'm really glad i forked out for a decent treadmill, it's quiet, durable and has a wide range on programmes. The quick speed and incline increase is very handy, it means i dont have to keep pressing the up button to get to the speed i want. The company i bought it from have been very helpful and it was delivered and put in the room i wanted to use it in. We did have to assemble it ourselves, but this didn't take long and was pretty easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars JTX Sprint-9 Treadmill, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
Bought this treadmill some weeks back after many years of inactivity. Haven't used it too much yet, as I'm building up gradually, but I'm really impressed so far. An excellent, gym-standard machine at an incredible price. Nice one JTX!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that works very well, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
Having bought a excercise bike from JTx before I knew I was dealing with a good company and was happy to return to them when we wanted more kit. I got into fitness late last year on doctors recommendation and its turned my health around. I can now run 6 KM non stop and feel so much better. We ve now set up our own gym in the garage. The most important piece of kit to me is the running machine. I didnt want a flimsy treadmill that would break within a year. I wanted a heavy duty gym one with a heart strap that can take heavy use from me and the family. I use the heart rate programme H1 to run at 50-70% of my MHR, careful to not overdo it. Strong, quiet ,solid and sturdy build the sprint9 is a very good product and i can happily recommend it to anyone wanting a high quality treadmill for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars After sales service., 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
Buying a product is one thing. But the most important is the after sales service. The machine had a problem and the solution was displayed on the board. I contacted the sellers and they were professional in their response. The parts were dispatched and once inserted, the machine started working. I am really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars treadmill, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
It is exactly as described and so much more i was shocked when.it first arrived at the size of it and thought i was going to have a problem.with storage but because it can be folded and moved it gives you many other options. It is ideal for training or for someone who wants to lose weight it has everything on their to help with your goals. I am extremely pleased with this treadmill and would highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I`m glad i bought this treadmill., 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill (Misc.)
I like that it is large and robust. I am 100kg and looking for something on my size. I use the treadmill for about 2 months and I'm pleased with how it works.I recommend to all, gives you the feeling like in the gym.

JTX Sprint-9: Commercial Foldable Club Treadmill