on 10 December 2012
The package arrived very quickly which was great. The box was full of sweets, or so i thought, until finding several pouches of air at the bottom. The price i feel is fairly high, especially as the sweets arrive in a plain cardboard box. If they were displayed in some sort of retro tin or hamper, then the price wouldn't seem quite so bad. I have purchased these as a present for my Brother, so i have emptied them out of the boring box and displayed them in a mini hamper and they look 100 times better!
on 30 May 2013
Lots of different sweets very happy and quick in deliving thanks worth the money only down full was there was only one of each of the packs but still would buy again
on 11 June 2013
This was for my daughter, and she was very impressed with the gift, I had already bought her a main present this was just a little extra, and was very well received.
on 8 November 2014
Disappointed with this, opened it up thinking there was going to be bags of sweets or so like in the picture which is false advertising.its mostly all wee small sweets which I could have spent less and filled up a box myself with more sweets than this.
on 27 December 2014
TERRIBLE,,,,, was a Xmas gift, only to be told by the person who's gift it was that all the sweets were out of date and had gone off..... Really not happy specially regarding the price.....
on 27 May 2015
What a complete RIP OFF. Having paid over £20 for this box and having read the contents list I have been conned. It states chocolate coins I only got 3 .Allof the items apart from the flying saucers are fun size so appear to be split from multi packs. I woild estimate the real value of this item at well under£10. I will not be buying again as I could easily buy mote sweets than this for half the price at any sweet shop.
on 10 November 2015
The sweets would only amount to around £8!!! One packet had already been undone and two sweets missing so god knows who has received this before me! Not sealed at all so anybody could have been into it. Very very disappointed!!
review image
on 27 December 2014
As mentioned, this is an excellent product which was delivered quickly. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. The only downside - try to stifle your laughter - was that the Mrs stole the Tutti Fruitys. I was totally looking forward to those. The Jelly Tots were a reasonable second place but were still the booby prize by comparison.

In conclusion, this is an excellent product. Just make sure you hide it from pets, friends, family and treacherous partners if you want to enjoy your sweets!
on 2 July 2013
Sent these to my Son at Uni to keep his spirits up, excellent selection and brilliant value, will order again as gift.
on 5 October 2013
The photo of the sweeets and the product descripton of the sweets was all a lie!
We ticked off each sweet we saw in the box and there wasn't, sherbet, candy sticks, marshmellow, white mice, jelly mix and no Cadbury chocolate bar. This meant it was a waste of money and and soon as we buy it, the price goes down!!