5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Jake, who fell foul of a fickle four year old
I thought I was dead clever, getting these for my little four year old relative last Christmas. Her parents had warned me already that her allegiances to cartoon characters were somewhat fleeting, but I'm an impetuous sort of fellow. I had heard her mention 'Jake And The Neverland Pirates' on more than one occasion, and that was good enough for me.

Well, while...
Published on 22 Jan. 2013 by Hal Marshall

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbed off in under 2 hours
Thes are lovely to look at but after attaching one to my sons arm, it had almost disappeared in under 2 hours.
Not impressed!!
Published on 28 May 2013 by Donna Hamilton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars RIP Jake, who fell foul of a fickle four year old, 22 Jan. 2013
Hal Marshall "It wasn't me!" (Brentwood) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)

Well, while I did feel proud of myself for getting my Christmas shopping all out of the way by the end of November, I did feel just a teeny tiny bit foolish throughout the whole of December as it transpired that Jake and his cohorts were indeed the flavour of some other month entirely. Her new passion was apparently something calling itself the Octonauts. It beats the heck out of me. Fortunately, I was able to try a new tactic in order to make absolutely sure that my temporary tattoos were a hit on Christmas morning - I lied quite spectacularly through my teeth. Well, it may not have been a lie. It's certainly possible that Jake and Co spend a great deal of their leisure time with the Octonauts. I know they're on different channels and all that but, I mean to say, the ocean is a very big place.

I'm not sure whether she believed me or whether she was just being exceptionally polite, but the tattoos were at least examined for longer than fifteen seconds before being flung into the nearest cupboard. They really are lovely and were amazingly cheap. If I'm honest, that was one of the main reasons I bought them. That's called 'Karma', I believe. I should imagine they are a wonderful thing to have, if you are a fan of Jake. I'm rather a fan of Captain Hook myself, hence the fact that these tattoos are now residing in MY cupboard. Well, all except the one on my ankle. Some of us still appreciate you Jake.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbed off in under 2 hours, 28 May 2013
Not impressed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars jake and the neverland pirates tattos, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
they are a great buy bright and colourful my grandson loved them they not the cheap ones you find in the most shops

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
This is a complete waste of money. The transfers were stuck to the plastic which made them unusable except TWO. My son only managed to get two tattoos out of the pack. Doesn't matter that it was cheap, it's the principle. Be warned that you will end up with a very upset child who won't be able to get a tattoo.

Avoid

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Jake fans (of all ages), 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
These tattoos are cheap and great quality, they last for days on a very active two and a half year old son (longer on me and my wife).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a stocking filler, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
Bought these for my nephews a stocking filler as he's pirate mad and loved the tattoos you get in some sweets

4.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves these tattoos, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
My son who is 3 loves jake and the neverland pirates and was thrilled when he was given these tattoos excellent for toddlers who are keen pirate fans

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
I was waiting neally 4 weeks for this item to arrive and it was for christmas as a stockin filler. It still hasnt shown up and im getting my money back

5.0 out of 5 stars Jake tattoos, 7 Sept. 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
Great value for money they keep the little ones entertained for ages :) would buy again when the holidays come around

1.0 out of 5 stars purchase not arrived, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos (Toy)
my son's birthday party will be next saturday June 22 and the tatoos doesn't arrived until now! my purchase was done in June 6th

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos
Jake And The Neverland Pirates Temporary Tattoos by Jake and the Neverland Pirates