4.0 out of 5 stars Operation no longer required!
Published 18 months ago by saturnsusie29

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed
I bought these as they were on offer as an alternative supplement to tackle an Achilles' tendon problem. Almost as soon as I started taking them the pain returned. I'm not sure what they do?
Published 13 months ago by stuart smillie

4.0 out of 5 stars Operation no longer required!, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Forza Hellboy - Cissus Quadrangularis Muscle & Joint Repair - Pot of 120 Capsules (Personal Care)
I have self-managed shoulder cuff tendinitis with exercise and pain killers but this last year has seen a big decline with the pain becoming unbearable; I could no longer lift anything above my head or get dressed without experiencing terrible pain. My doctor advised I will need an operation to rectify the problem! In light of this, I decided to research other options and came across Forza's Cissus Quadrangularis which had excellent reviews from many people, on various sites. I have now been using this product for just over one month & can quite honestly say the acute pains have diminished & I can now lift things with ease and at last, blow dry my hair again!!
I would definitely recommend this, mostly unknown, product to friends and family. For months I tried the more commonly used glucosamine, without any success so thought I was doomed to a life of pain...not anymore!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good but, 21 May 2014
there good but i got them in the sale would not pay the full price on them think there to dear to buy at that price

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 26 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Stronger joints stronger body, 30 Jan. 2013
A great product already but this by far the best ive taken! I train really hard the down side is my joints and tendons take a battering, taking this soothes joint niggles but is also like an insurance policy, great product!!!!