on 27 June 2013
The clarity of the crystals are amazing. The fit is superb and the rings do not turn around on your finger (something which my platinum Engagement ring and diamond Wedding band do most of the time).I am well pleased Thank you.
on 8 May 2014
It is a beautiful ring set but it makes your fingers all black , I wouldn't buy it again .
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2014
I bought this ring for my daughters 21st birthday in a hurry I may add it is/a/stunning ring great value and speedy delivery, and would recommend this to all female no matter what age and was very lucky that I got the size right.
on 9 February 2015
Lovely realistic looking set of rings. Looks very much like platinum and goes well with white gold. Would recommend this product.
on 27 June 2013
Received my items on thurs after ordering the sun before! The rings are lovely and sparkly and a great size, I ordered a size k as that's what I measure and rings fit neatly but comfortably! The colour is lovely and they are a nice change if you want a bit of extra bling on a night out etc! The only slight downside is the high setting of the marque stone! It's slightly higher than I'm used to and the stone is quite large! This said, it's a lovely set and for the money you would find it hard to get 2 rings which look so good! Will be ordering again for a set for my mum!
on 22 May 2015
tarnished very quickly, leaving my finger greenish
on 9 May 2014
The ring claims it "Never Tarnishes" however the ring has indeed tarnished which wasn't what the ring was meant to do. Wouldn't buy this item again.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2014