5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Opened the packaging (which came a day early) and initially I was thinking that it was a piece of junk. It looks cheap (it was!) and after examining the ear plugs they look cheap and clunky.

Published 2 months ago by Jonah

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price
What can you say about cheap head phones apart from being good for the price....

Just wish there wasn't an answer button on them as it doesn't work with any of my phones but I don't really use them for taking calls but would have given 4 stars if that button wasn't there.

Published 7 months ago by Andrew Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY MEGA BASS IN EAR EARBUD HEADPHONE EARPHONES HEADSET HANDSFREE FOR SAMSUNG I929 GALAXY S2 S 2 II DUOS (Electronics)

Also mine are more pinkey then the picture indicates so be warned red blooded males :) if they where as red as they looked I would have given 5 stars. That being said nothing that 5 mins and a permanent red marker didn't fix :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 13 Jun 2014

So I wanted to test the audio quality - and I was surprised by the heavy bass. Because the headphones block out noise (a little too well) the bass was very strong which is perfect. Normal headphones are very tinny and not great. These just have great noise cancelling properties. The sound is really quite good! You just get immersed into the music as soon you plug in.

People have complained about the button not working. I use a Samsung Ace and it will play and pause music - that's perfect. It does what it says on the tin!

Regarding the microphone - it doesn't work on my laptop. But it didn't advertise it. It works perfect on my phone though. I got the sound recorder out and it works fine. It's a bit muffled, but hey it works!

In looking at the cable - you couldn't get a better lead! It's smooth and not to rigid but quite flexible still. The red is quite impressive too!

Overall, great product and AMAZING for what I'm getting. I paid 2+ for this. You'll never get that in a retail place. Plus I got the parcel a day early.

So therefore I conclude with 5 well deserved stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGH QUALITY MEGA BASS IN EAR EARBUD HEADPHONE EARPHONES HEADSET HANDSFREE..., 28 Aug 2013
These are the best earbud headphone that iI ever got. I hope that the next time i buy ear/head-phones from amazon they'll be at the same standerd. Thanks they are great for now.

2.0 out of 5 stars the quality of the sound is just simply bad, 18 Oct 2013
looks good, and stylish, my headphones for my phone just got broken. so i have ordered this. when it says "high quality mega bass" that part is true, but the rest of the music just sounds like when you put your ear in a huge box and the speaker is on the far corner.

So i would recommend this if you listening music what stands from only bass.

2.0 out of 5 stars They are comfortable enough to wear and do a fair job blocking ..., 16 Aug 2014
I bought these to replace what were my 3rd pair of Galaxy S2 headphones. Though I didn't lose any of my previous ones, they were prone to cable breakages. These ones seems to be a little bit sturdier but as a consequence the sound quality is greatly diminished. They are comfortable enough to wear and do a fair job blocking out ambient noise, but the fact of the matter is the music you're listening to sounds cheap and lifeless.

Overall good enough if you are on a budget, but the audio quality just isn't there.

3.0 out of 5 stars My experience with the earphone, 4 Aug 2014
This is a good earphone but the only problem with it is, it stops working all of a sudden when using it for sometime which is not very good. It would be very good if they can make it last a little longer. The maximum duration i used it is 3 - 4 months after that it stops working and this is not the first time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped!, 2 Aug 2013
Unfortunately these headphones leave a lot to be desired.

You get an awful crackle if the jack rotates in the socket, and there is almost no top-end frequency response at all.

Yes I did buy them for enhanced bass, but its so heavy that everything sounds muffled. They are very loud which is a bonus - but generally I'm dissapointed.

If you're not too bothered about audio clarity, and just want to deafen yourself with bass - then by all means go for it - however, if you want a good balance between bass and clarity, forget it.

I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it as they were only a couple of quid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big ears big value, 7 July 2014
S. E. Andrews "doc77" (suffolk uk) - See all my reviews
Good sound good flat wires.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it., 9 Aug 2013
This product is rubbish fancy. You keep hearing a disturssion on one side and the other party does not hear you talking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, Bass Boosted, in ear BAd- Boys !!!!!! Buy BuY bUy !!!, 1 Aug 2013
If u ck my reviews u would see I love music and headphones ---These are RIGHT UP THERE -- Soft in-ear , comfortable and the Sound that comes out of these things --- Oh MY BASE.

These are for people who love listening to good music "properly". and they're RED not the "everybody has one" white pair.
Go for it !