5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Opened the packaging (which came a day early) and initially I was thinking that it was a piece of junk. It looks cheap (it was!) and after examining the ear plugs they look cheap and clunky.

Published 1 month ago by Jonah

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price
What can you say about cheap head phones apart from being good for the price....

Just wish there wasn't an answer button on them as it doesn't work with any of my phones but I don't really use them for taking calls but would have given 4 stars if that button wasn't there.

Published 6 months ago by Andrew Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: HIGH QUALITY MEGA BASS IN EAR EARBUD HEADPHONE EARPHONES HEADSET HANDSFREE FOR SAMSUNG I929 GALAXY S2 S 2 II DUOS (Electronics)

Also mine are more pinkey then the picture indicates so be warned red blooded males :) if they where as red as they looked I would have given 5 stars. That being said nothing that 5 mins and a permanent red marker didn't fix :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 13 Jun 2014

So I wanted to test the audio quality - and I was surprised by the heavy bass. Because the headphones block out noise (a little too well) the bass was very strong which is perfect. Normal headphones are very tinny and not great. These just have great noise cancelling properties. The sound is really quite good! You just get immersed into the music as soon you plug in.

People have complained about the button not working. I use a Samsung Ace and it will play and pause music - that's perfect. It does what it says on the tin!

Regarding the microphone - it doesn't work on my laptop. But it didn't advertise it. It works perfect on my phone though. I got the sound recorder out and it works fine. It's a bit muffled, but hey it works!

In looking at the cable - you couldn't get a better lead! It's smooth and not to rigid but quite flexible still. The red is quite impressive too!

Overall, great product and AMAZING for what I'm getting. I paid 2+ for this. You'll never get that in a retail place. Plus I got the parcel a day early.

So therefore I conclude with 5 well deserved stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGH QUALITY MEGA BASS IN EAR EARBUD HEADPHONE EARPHONES HEADSET HANDSFREE..., 28 Aug 2013
These are the best earbud headphone that iI ever got. I hope that the next time i buy ear/head-phones from amazon they'll be at the same standerd. Thanks they are great for now.

2.0 out of 5 stars the quality of the sound is just simply bad, 18 Oct 2013
looks good, and stylish, my headphones for my phone just got broken. so i have ordered this. when it says "high quality mega bass" that part is true, but the rest of the music just sounds like when you put your ear in a huge box and the speaker is on the far corner.

So i would recommend this if you listening music what stands from only bass.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped!, 2 Aug 2013
Unfortunately these headphones leave a lot to be desired.

You get an awful crackle if the jack rotates in the socket, and there is almost no top-end frequency response at all.

Yes I did buy them for enhanced bass, but its so heavy that everything sounds muffled. They are very loud which is a bonus - but generally I'm dissapointed.

If you're not too bothered about audio clarity, and just want to deafen yourself with bass - then by all means go for it - however, if you want a good balance between bass and clarity, forget it.

I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it as they were only a couple of quid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big ears big value, 7 July 2014
S. E. Andrews "doc77" (suffolk uk) - See all my reviews
Good sound good flat wires.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it., 9 Aug 2013
This product is rubbish fancy. You keep hearing a disturssion on one side and the other party does not hear you talking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red, Bass Boosted, in ear BAd- Boys !!!!!! Buy BuY bUy !!!, 1 Aug 2013
If u ck my reviews u would see I love music and headphones ---These are RIGHT UP THERE -- Soft in-ear , comfortable and the Sound that comes out of these things --- Oh MY BASE.

These are for people who love listening to good music "properly". and they're RED not the "everybody has one" white pair.
Go for it !

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 21 July 2013
Not mega bass original htc ear phones are better quality poor sound quality not worth the money choose other all original better

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but some problems with button, 26 July 2014
The earphones are very good, cable doesn't tangle. Red color is nice, but as you like. There are, however, some problem with its button. It does not work reliable with my Samsung Galaxy Grand.