5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price
Product arrived much quicker than expected & was much better quality than expected for £4. Seems to be surviving being thrown round inside a variety of bags & is keeping my phone in one piece.
Published 23 months ago by Nancy W

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the extreme.........
I know that this is a cheaper way of protecting my phone but I certainly did not expect it to snap within two weeks of having it!!
The plastic around the edges just kept breaking off.

I have given this just the one star as the pattern on the interior is very "nice"........but otherwise I will never order any more of these cheap phone covers...
Published 15 months ago by Countrystyle Lady

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Nokia Lumia 820 - Purple (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the extreme........., 17 Nov. 2013
The plastic around the edges just kept breaking off.

It is the old saying "You get what you pay for it"

1.0 out of 5 stars Case breaks, 6 Oct. 2013
Although the case is practical and attractive, I have now had two of the cases break when putting the phone in (the plastic snaps along the side so the phone starts falling out).

1.0 out of 5 stars lovely case but cracked already, 1 Sept. 2013
Came quickly, easy to fit, great but plastic cracked within a week so not good. The case is part of the wallet so cant replace it. Now disintegrated, rubbish, just throw your money in the bin

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was alright..., 21 July 2013
E. Johnson (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
... but it essentially was a complete fail because it broke within a week of my having it.

Also reduces the ergonomics of the smartphone - difficult to type etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor case but excellent service from Amazon, 9 Jun. 2014
I have been using this case for about 5 weeks and the plastic case which holds the phone has already broken. I have tried returning it to Amazon but I just keep getting a message saying it is past its 30 day refund period. I am really annoyed with this as I expected it to last a lot longer. The rest of the cover is great and still in excellent condition, but because the plastic part holding the phone has broke it falls out every time I open it. Now going to have to find a way to contact amazon by phone to try and sort this out.
JUST HAD A CHAT WITH MARTIN - AMAZON'S ON LINE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HE HAS SORTED OUT A REFUND FOR ME. UNFORTUNATELY THE CASE WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE OR I WOULD HAVE TRIED A SECOND ONE, BUT THE REFUND HAS BEEN DONE AND I HAVE GONE ON LINE AND ORDERED A SIMILAR COVER. EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM AMAZON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 1 Jun. 2014
Tracey Gallacher "space" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a very handy and practical case for my windows phone, the slot for the cards are really handy to have. Above all the cover protects your phone well.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 11 April 2014
Looks pretty but didn't last long the plastic a sides are thin and fragile doesn't offer much protection to the phone, I am careful with my phone but accidents happen and I dropped my phone in this case the plastic shattered and so did my phone screen. Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 6 Mar. 2014
Love the colour and design but the plastic bit that the phone fits into just fell to pieces bit by bit within a couple of weeks.Was used carefully and kept in a handbag but just seemed to disintegrate.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 2 Mar. 2014
Such a pretty and useful cover until the plastic cracks. Am on my second cover which is cracked again so will have to replace soon. V disappointed as love look of cover.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›