on 11 April 2013
I bought this because my previous cover needed to be open when the phone was charging. By opening at the side, this is no longer a problem.
on 5 April 2013
I was looking for a wallet-style case for my 820 that didn't have a magnet in it, regardless of many articles saying they're safe, I didn't fancy taking the chance.

I wasn't too worried about protecting the shell but more looking to keep the screen clean as it seemed to attract dust and general grime quite easily.This case offered the perfect solution. It's well built with an otterbox-style holder on the inside to keep the phone in place.

I've dropped it once and the inside case has cracked on the corner - obviously did it's job as the phone was fine. Even with the crack the phone still holds in place securely.

The cover was awkward at first as the phone can only be placed in a certain position due to the placing of the right-handside cutouts for the shortcut buttons. This means that the cover gets in the way when making a call. But, I found that due to the flexibility of the material then I was able to fold the cover to the back of the case when calling and all has remained perfectly solid.

I don't use the card holder slots for bank cards - but works well for notes, train/bus tickets, overall very handy.

Because of the affordable price I have no worries about the case wearing and breaking as it can be easily replaced. Other than impact damage on the inside holder, the case overall has held up very well for the time I've had it and still looks like new.

I would give it 5 stars if the cover folded downwards like some others (shame they have magnets), but as stated, folding it backwards caused no harm to mine.
on 30 March 2013
The phone fitted perfectly into the casing. It took a while to adjust from the dimensions of an iPhone 3G to a Nokia Lumia 820 and the casing dimensions helped me to further adjust. Not having to carry my purse around with me as much as possible anymore as I can fit in my essential cards and cash into the pockets of the casing.
on 9 August 2013
The case itself is nicley made and looks good, BUT... you would expect the strap to be located on the rear and fold round to fit in the loop on the front; but no, the strap is fitted to the front and tucks in the loop on the rear.

This is odd and each time you use it, I have to think is it the right way round. I dont see why you have to train yourself to use a phone case
on 6 June 2013
The principle behind this is excellent however, the cover is really quite bulky and as a result will not be used by my son which was the original intention. The Nokia Lumia is a big phone and the depth of this cover almost doubles the size. Also the tuck in does not help for ease of use. A flip magnet closure would probably have made the cover less fiddley.
on 22 July 2013
Item arrived before due date and undamaged. Case quality is superb and a very good fit for the smartphone, the only downside was that I found the slot in the cradle interfered with operating the camera shutter button, so cutting the top bar out then made the operation so very comfortable thus making the item excellent.
on 8 November 2013
despite not being real leather it does look stunning and feels great.
the inside is tan leather and does feel like real leather to me.
The stitches are immaculate and the strap looks very sturdy.
you can take it off to look less flamboyant :-)
So far all products by Terrapinn were impeccable.
on 25 March 2013
Bought it for my wife's phone and she loved it. It looks and feels great. Personally I think it would be better if it had a magnet instead of a band; it would be easier to answer the phone. But what is advertised is what you get, and it is excellent as such.
on 19 October 2013
Arrived promptly, however within days, the plastic phone holder part of the case partially snapped. It is still usable. Shame as the leather is of good quality; product let down by brittle plastic. Next time I'll buy a sleeve type case.
on 5 July 2013
I love this leather wallet. I bought it because I wanted something to cover my phone screen when in my hand bag;
It does this and more.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

See one answered question