5.0 out of 5 stars Magic From A Disc
Published 7 months ago by Millie289

3.0 out of 5 stars A manual would have been good
I brought this to save copies of my DVDs onto my ultra book for portability so I have something to watch when at marooned at the family farm. It takes ages to compress dvds to divx format. My advice is if you have energy efficient laptop that shuts down you need to run a film in the background and go have a good long bath.
Published 15 months ago by Mcat

3.0 out of 5 stars A manual would have been good, 8 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic From A Disc, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
The 123 Copy Dvd Gold is the answer to that old question of how do you transfer copy protected Dvds onto a tablet or a smartphone.This software is the Genuine Answer to that Age Old Question.The software doesn't just allow Dvds to be converted into Mp4 format,but it also allows copying from my dvd collection onto a Blank Dvd.It's like having. MAGIC IN A BOTTLE.I've read many reviews on different websites were people have been rather scathing about the reliability of the 123 Copy Dvd Gold software,but from my experience it's been GREAT and I've converted 43 of my Dvds into Mp4s without any issues whatsoever.Copying Original Dvds onto a Blank disc is just as easy also.In my opinion a FIRST CLASS PRODUCT THAT EVEN A CHILD WOULD FIND EASY TO INSTALL.I can only think that other customers have had issues with other versions of this software,I must admit I bought the 123 Copy Dvd Gold from annother supplier.I highly recommend this software because it DELIVERS THE GOODS.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Aug 2014
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
not impressed with this at all and be careful what you download say no more whatch out

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
Very useless item money gone in the drain, unless the seller can refund my money. It download the software in 5 minutes but it refused to copy a copied dvd. I left it to do it for hours and all it said all the tim in 2 hours time that its stage one of six. Very very disappointed. I would not recommend anyone to buy this

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!!, 2 May 2014
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
I tried this and had problems from the start, their technical dept tried to sort things out. I want the product for my holidays, well I'm back now and have been unable to sort it out !!
A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD copying software, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
It does what it says and will copy even protected DVD'sbut you must download an add-on which you are prompted to do during installation . All in all an excellent product as you can copy to any format you require.Would recommend highly

4.0 out of 5 stars Initial teething troubles - but great software - just what I wanted., 24 July 2013
W. L. Beacham - See all my reviews
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
When I first got the software, the "Copy" part of it did not work. Some of the interface was "greyed out" or missing while other buttons were ineffective and the whole programme would "freeze". I did contact their helpline (I found the staff very helpfull) and it proved to be a known fault that is resolved simply by dragging the bottom of the screen upwards for about an inch - hey presto - it worked! Now I have most things I want under one programme - from being able to change formats to bore relatives in America with my holiday DVDs, to downloading clips from Youtube etc as well as many other features.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Disapointing!!!, 12 Jun 2013
R. Patel - See all my reviews
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
I tried this Software and was really disappointed as it does not decrypt most dvd security, and also takes ages to rip DVDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: 123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) (CD-ROM)
Easy to work with.. A very good product..

123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC)
123 Copy DVD: Gold 2013 (PC) by Bling (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
31.84