5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
excellent, very thick

very warm, was in -15 and was fine

v v v v v vv v v v v
Published 19 months ago by Oliver Flight

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and not at all stretchy.
This does not fit me, it is too small.
It is also not at all stretchy and therefor very uncomfortable, I would have a headache in short order if I attempted to wear this.

It does not fit my wife, as it is too small for her, not that she would wear it anyway, .

It does not fit my son, as it is too small for him.

There is a little chap...
Published 5 months ago by R. Paton

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Heat Machine Mens Thermal Insulated Heavy Winter/Ski Hat 4.3 Tog (Apparel)
excellent, very thick

very warm, was in -15 and was fine

v v v v v vv v v v v

5.0 out of 5 stars Some like it hot., 8 May 2014
This is a great, great hat, really warm and comfy. I misplaced it though. If you find it (picture above), please send it to me. It's not a big problem though, as I bought another one, which is just as comfy and lessens my feelings of sadness for the loss of hat #1.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and not at all stretchy., 30 Mar 2014
R. Paton (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This does not fit me, it is too small.

It does not fit my son, as it is too small for him.

There is a little chap at my sons school, who is not yet 5ft tall who has benefitted from my purchase of this hat.
He loves it and says it is really, REALLY cosy and warm and not at all too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars HEAT thermal Ski hat, 23 Mar 2014
Mr. A. J. Kirkham (UK) - See all my reviews
A perfect hat for a baldy like me, warmest woolly hat I've ever bought. Pulls down right over my ears when I'm walking the dog on frosty winter mornings. I'm going to check to see if they do gloves as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for me balding dad!, 19 Feb 2014
THE RASP (Gravesend, Kent) - See all my reviews
After watching him freeze at Santa Pod, I got my dad this....
lovely and warm despite the showery weather. Not much to look at but does the job admirably. Good bit of cold weather kit. Thankyou. And VFM

5.0 out of 5 stars really lovely warm hat to wear, 1 Jan 2014
really lovely warm hat to wear can make it to hot on times in really cold weather which is good if you suffer from the afects of the really cold weather and have trouble getting warm as this hat is a must have it to hand thanks chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Hat, 25 Dec 2013
If you want your head to be warm and comfortable, this is the hat for you. A comfy inner lining means I don't get that itchy forehead thing. If I had one criticism, it would be that it's quite bulky - it doesn't fit to your head like a beanie, for example. But my main desire was to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures and this hat is the boss!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and thick, 10 Nov 2013
Bought as part of a Christmas gift for an older brother. Bought one last year on behalf of someone else, liked the look of it and thought that it would be ideal for him as he spends a lot of time out doors. Lovely and thick feel to it. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and cosy!, 24 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone, and it was very much appreciated! Very warm, looks nice and easy to take care of.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 29 April 2013
i bought this hat as a gift for my dad. so i cannot comment on how warm it is. but the quality of it is excellant.
i was very pleased with the delivery as it was on time