on 21 October 2013
I absolutely love this product and couldn't be happier with it. As a student I am forever working for hours with my laptop on my lap to the point where it overheats so much that it is uncomfortable. This tray means that I am able to work comfortably without burning my legs or blocking the air-vent of the computer too much. With a battery powered lamp as well, I can read at night without having to get back up to switch off my bedroom light! Everyone in my family is now trying to steal my laptop tray because it's so handy; definitely a recommended buy!
on 13 May 2013
I bought 2 of these for my daughters to put there Laptops on. Perfect choice as they also use them to sit and do there homework ant the odd meal in front of the tv. The light is very good and extremely bright. Two very happy girls.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 March 2014
This is just what I wanted, it is quite large, pity my laptop is too large 15.6 ins (which I call a normal size )and covers the pen holder and cup holder, these little add- ons are more for people who use tablets or small sized laptops. I am pleased with it so that is all that matters. Wish someone would come up with a laptop tray without the cup-holder and pencil holder for normal sized laptops,
on 24 June 2012
I loved the look of this product that I got for my daughters birthday. Unfortunatly it only came that day before her birthday and it came with a faulty led light, I didn't send it back as there was no time, the cusion is now after 1 month and not that much use, coming loose......
on 25 September 2014
Tray ok sits nicely on knee. Measurements given stated my laptop would fit but you are unable to use cup holder (not that I would want to but others might). Good for price.
on 11 April 2014
For just less than a tenner the item is very good, can be used as a laptop cushion, a writing pad or a dinner tray. very light in weight and comfortable.
on 25 April 2016
This has arrived very promptly and I am delighted with it. A 15 inch lap top does cover the pencil tray and part of the cup holder. A 13 inch laptop leaves them free. It holds the laptop in a very stable fashion and is a delight to use. For those complaining that the light does not work, I presume they know to unzip the cushion and place three AAA batteries in the battery box :) My light worked extremely well after conducting this essential task.
This tray represents terrific value for money and I recommend it.
on 17 March 2014
The portable reading laptop tray is really amazing! i could recommend to everyone, it is very comfortable, just love it. :)
on 10 February 2014
This laptop cushion is just so handy my laptop fits well ,lovely for writing letters or card or kids colouring the light is good so it doesn't matter where you use it ,the cup holder is also good for rubbers paper clips and even a little water or glue very pleased handy and versatile
on 12 September 2013
if you work a lot with your laptop in bed it is really handy, it also has a nice little light that you can move around, don't really use it to hold drinks in but as a place to write or stick your laptop on top of I would highly recommend this product.