4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me
I have to disagree with the previous two reviewers I have been using The Lift for over a year now and wouldn't be without it.
That said, 10 years younger is stretching it a bit, but it does tighten and firm the skin around my mouth, chin and neck areas and I am pleased with the results. If I don't use it for a couple of weeks I can see a big difference.
I always...
Published 15 months ago by kerryflix

2.0 out of 5 stars The Lift - Mini-Lifting System
I have used 7 of these sachets, have not noticed any difference in my appearance. Very disappointed, won't buy again.
Published 17 months ago by Irene Hudspith

2.0 out of 5 stars The Lift - Mini-Lifting System, 14 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 1 April 2013
This review is from: The Lift - Mini-Lifting System (Misc.)
I always leave it on for the full half hour and I use half of each sachet of the powder and liquid booster each time so can get two applications a week out of each one, maybe that makes the difference.
Persevere with it and hopefuly you will see good results as I said it does work for me but maybe it depends on individual skin types age etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars THE LIFT MINI LIFTING SYSTEM, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Lift - Mini-Lifting System (Misc.)
Maybe brightened my skin a little but nothing more - certainly didn't notice any lifting even after using it 4 days in a row

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix lift!, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Lift - Mini-Lifting System (Misc.)
I was a regular user of this product a few years ago and loved it, but for reasons that I can't remember now I stopped. I saw an advert a coupe of weeks ago and thought "that was good stuff, why am I not still using it?"!
The packaging was slightly different a few years back with the products in pots, rather than sachets, but the sachets are far more useful as you use the right amount of product to get the mixture right, plus you could pop a couple in your travel bag for holiday use It's very easy to use and once mixed and applied the mask dries hard so you can feel the tightening effect. It's probably best not to look at yourself in the mirror once the mask is on, as you look like an extra for Thriller....but once removed you will be a bit blotchy for a while but the lifting effect is normally noticeable straight away. I find it particular good for the jowl area but would recommend leaving the mask on for 30-minutes to get the max effect.
If it's your first time using the product, you may need a couple of applications before you see a difference.
It's great to use before a special occasion.

3.0 out of 5 stars No lift, 21 Oct 2013
Mrs. C. J. Brown (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Lift - Mini-Lifting System (Misc.)
I was pleased with the delivery as it came sooner than expected.
It was packaged neatly and the instructions were understandable.
I followed the instructions and have used it 4 times but did not notice
any difference, also asked family and friends if they noticed a difference but they didn't either.
I think this product is overpriced for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Lift - Mini-Lifting System (Misc.)
It does what it says on the packaging.
It really does give you an amazing face lift.
Feel really good after using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Lift - Mini-Lifting System (Misc.)
I have used this product for 10 years. Originally it came in two pots but the new sachets are much more convenient to take on holiday etc. I find that my skin is much tighter after use and my chin area is lifted. I always use this when I have a special occasion coming up, where I want to feel good. It really makes a difference. I recommend this product to everyone, I love it.

The Lift - Mini-Lifting System