on 1 June 2013
As a 1D fan what can I say, best track possibly from the album maybe not but Amazon gave me a gift voucher of £1 and that's what I chose to spend it on.
on 7 January 2013
The fact that a renowned songwriter like Ed Sheeran would write for One Direction gives kudos to a band that may have otherwise have been forgotten amongst other boybands, but this is definitely a next level for the usually upbeat band. Showcasing each vocal performance separately whilst stripping back on any showy production sets this song apart from other 1D songs.
on 18 May 2013
ok got it for my old phone and have bought it agian for my new phone would buy it aagian
on 4 January 2013
Amazon,
How do you expect the UK's economy to not have a debt shortfall when you don't pay any taxes?

Customer,
Do not buy anything from Amazon as the money you spend will be lost from the UK's economic cycle, and will increase our debt.

Thank you for your time.
on 13 January 2013
Lovely song. Just wish I knew how to actually put it on my I pod! Paid for 2 downloads and can't listen to them as unsure how to do it. Should have just bought the cd like the olden days ha ha. If anyone from amazon reads this and would like to help please get in touch!
on 17 February 2013
Not really a big one direction fan, but love this acoustic tune. Nice to hear a young group of guys that can actually sing, not just picked for their look. This boy band fan from the 80s /90s pleasantly surprised :)
on 10 December 2012
Timeless Song
Could listen to it over and over again
Congratulations to Ed Sheeran for song writing skills
and for sharing this song with the boys
Wonder if he will record a version himself
As a 25 year old lad I feel like I'm out of the "target audience" for One Direction. But I just can't help but really love the music. It's very catchy and I really do enjoy singing along to it.
on 28 April 2013
Loved this song the first time I heard it and was surprised when I realised it was by One Direction as it sounded more like a country style song. Beautifully sung.
on 7 February 2013
I had heard Little hings but didn't know who made it. I heard it on the ice Skating programme and identified it. Therefore bought it because I like it.