on 3 February 2013
The title sums it up! This guide is useless. It tells you what the phone can do but not how to do it, which is pointless and makes it all the more frustrating - you have an amazing gadget, according to the author of this guide, and here are its many advantages BUT I am not going to tell how to use them - rubbish - a waste of space and money and shame on Amazon for selling it!
on 14 January 2014
I needed a instruction booklet for a total beginner on how to operate phone this was advertised as Beginners Manual it was not it was how to operate the more complex side so why say beginners on the front it was a total waste of money for me. No instructions are provided with the phone so when this said Beginners Manual I thought that was what it was !
on 10 May 2014
About as much use as a 'chocolate teapot' . I thought this was the official manual which used to be provided with the actual phone when purchased in the good old days -sadly no longer the case now !!!!!! The title 'beginners manual' is totally incorrect and therefore totally misleading. It is NOT A MANUAL AND DO NOT PURCHASE IT. For such an insignificant purchase I didn't bother to read the reviews.IF ONLY!!
If you are thinking of purching it a few words of warning :- LET THE BUYER BEWARE.
on 20 December 2013
This "book" is a rip off and really does not tell the beginner how to do anything. It is just a list of features of the Samsung which could have been copied from Samsung's own advertising literature. I have great respect for Amazon's descriptions but this time this fraud of a book slipped through. Book returned PDQ.
on 4 May 2014
DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT . WANTED INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO USE THE PHONE. I HAVE HAD THE PHONE A FEW WEEKS NOW AND HAVE MANAGED TO LEARN BY USING THE PHONE CONSTANTLY . I NOW CAN USE THE PHONE WITHOUT HAVING TO REFER TO A MANUAL .
on 6 April 2014
This is no "beginners guide" just pages of pointless drivel aimed at...goodness knows who. Download the maual from Samsung UK, there's more than enough info there.
on 6 May 2014
advertising blurb, more of a glossy advert/ brochure than a how to do it nuts and bolts manual. I would not reccomend.
on 29 March 2013
Still difficult to find items. Would like more on specific trouble shooting. Not for those just learning the new technology
on 23 January 2013
Samsung Galaxy S3: The Beginner's User's Guide to the Galaxy S3
Minimal information in a rather poortly written way. Not of much help and bought a different guide which I of course paid more for.
on 12 February 2014
Not enough step by step info into all aspects of it's usage, what each individual program or setting does & how you can utilise it to work let alone customise it. I was hoping that it would help me without having to down load everything, which I haven't. I was hoping for a full manual.