1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Enlightened (Love and Light Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Loti Dupree is grieving for her husband. She feels she can never love or feel anything again.
She decides to take a break from her everyday life and go on a spiritual retreat with her best friend.
This retreat will take her on a journey of discovery full of mystical beings and power unlike she ever knew possible.
I like a book that challenges me to learn. Throughout this book I found myself going off and researching the unfamiliar terminology.
At first I thought this book was just going to be about spiritualism and nothing more but the introduction of mystical beings and magic brought a surprising twist and I found myself enjoying the parts I didn't really understand.
Although a book about finding your true self there is a beautiful love story surrounding it.
The idea you could find enlightened vampires is new but also fun to read. It challenges your perception of how a vampire should be.
The characters in this story although strange fit really well together and create a story that flows so well you feel you are there with them.
Although some of the dialogue was unfamiliar to me I didn't feel overwhelmed in any way. I liked that it brought a new vocabulary for me to learn.
The term `never judge a book by its cover' is essential to this book. This is an intriguing story giving the paranormal on whole new destination. I would definitely recommend it.