5.0 out of 5 stars Extra thin. Perfect grip for under-mat.
Great length n perfect grip for under-mat. I have a thick mat that is very stretchy n slippery. So now I use this one under the thick one n it works perfectly. unless u have plenty on flesh to protect your bones, I would not recommend to use it on its own because it's very thin. But very durable.
Published 8 months ago by Mr. A. Da Silva Santos

Published 23 months ago by E. R. Mortimer

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not suitable for fitness, i.e Yoga / Pilates - extrememly thin, 9 Jan 2013
E. R. Mortimer "Liza Langford" (Orpington, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga Mat - Extra Long 183cm x 61cm - Non Slip Exercise/Gym/Camping/Picnic Mat (Misc.)
The yoga mats arrived in great time and we very well packaged, my only problem was that they were 2mm thick, completely unsuitable for doing any exercise as they are 2 thin and provide no cushion or support when laid on. I'm a Pilates teacher and run many classes, I bought these thinking they were a very good price and the product information did not indicate the thickness as they were advertised as Yoga mats. I had to double the mats up as singularly they are no good. Having said that the product is of very good quality. I would not be put off from buying from this seller again as its possible they sell these in bulk and are not aware of what is/isn't suitable for exercise. I urge the seller to mention the thickness of the mats in the advertisement.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality, 7 Aug 2013
I know it is not very expensive, but I have used it only 4 times, and it has been shredding off bit by bit and leaves a mess after every time i do workouts,

2.0 out of 5 stars too thin, 6 Oct 2013
nice colour, but too thin to be used on the floor. Description not clear enough. Gave it immediately away as a present...

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra thin. Perfect grip for under-mat., 14 April 2014
Mr. A. Da Silva Santos "Anderson" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Feb 2014
It is exactly as described, good for using for doing workouts especially if at home. Material is good to for lying on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga mats, 8 Oct 2013
These are exactly the same quality as much more expensive ones. My class like them and have even asked where I got them from. The range of colours are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 Oct 2013
W. Cheung "Billy Wing" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality for the price and provide good grip on the floor. Good value for money. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Mat, 16 Aug 2013
Leah Taylor "L" (UK) - See all my reviews
I use this for protecting my back during my exercises, very comfy and has done my back wonders. needs alittle rotate rolling to stop it rolling back again

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for stretches and yoga, 8 Dec 2012
The material is comfortable and still in good condition. However the mat does have the tendency to not lay completely when rolled out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what I use it for, poor as a gym mat., 7 Aug 2014
Would be pretty awful as an exercise mat: far too thin and a horrid surface. It also stinks like mad and had to be hung in the Sun for 3 days to let the out-gassing complete. However, I didn't buy it as an exercise mat, but to cut up for other purposes, for which it is ideal (and for which a decent exercise mat would be useless).