5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely Clogau Item
Clogau Sterling Silver Club Bangle with White Enamel

Published 22 months ago by Myfanwy

2.0 out of 5 stars nice look but let down by the quality
I really liked this and bought it as a gift for my partner for Christmas. She felt the writing on the band made it look cheap and also there were some brown spots on the enamel which looked like some production error. Regrettably had to send it back.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely Clogau Item, 30 Jan 2013
Clogau Sterling Silver Club Bangle with White Enamel

I bought this for a bargain price and I simply adore it. The silver is clean and thick and the enamel is quality. The safety chain is a delicate and a lovely touch and the bangle sits nicely upon my wrist. 'Cariad' means love and it is fitting as I love this bangle, it's just stunning, I would highly recommend this bangle. Very happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Clogau Gold Sterling Silver White Club Bangle (Jewellery)
ithout it was well worth what i payed for it id reccomend it to anyone who likes clogau gold thought review left by a buyer very bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Clogau silver bangle, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Clogau Gold Sterling Silver White Club Bangle (Jewellery)
I am really very happy with this bangle. It is easy to wear and has drawn lots of compliments from friends. It came very quickly and was packaged securely and in a very nice presentation box. Lovely piece of jewelery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another beautiful piece of Clogau, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Clogau Gold Sterling Silver White Club Bangle (Jewellery)
A very happy Mrs Sullivan. And as all men know.... A happy wife means a happy life. Added to her collection. Stunning piece of jewellery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful., 12 Dec 2012
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Clogau Gold Sterling Silver White Club Bangle (Jewellery)
I am so pleased that I made my 2nd Clogau purchase in less than a week with this simply beautiful piece of jewellery. I'll be honest, I am normally a Tiffany and Pandora girl, but I was tempted by a lightening deal on a Clogau piece last week and I was so delighted with the look of it, the wearing of it, the design, the quality of manufacture that I was tempted to buy another Clogau item within days :)

I chose this Sterling Silver Club Bangle with White Enamel as I just had a feeling it would be stunning and look beautiful on my right wrist. I was not wrong. I really love it. Its amazing for me that it fits so well, I have small wrists and most bangles and bracelets are too large for me, only Tiffany, Pandora and now it seems, Clogau make bracelets and bangles for slim wristed gals.

There is not a flaw on this piece, the quality of workmanship rivals Tiffany easily and it is worth every single penny I paid for it. I'm wearing it right now.

The word "Cariad" (meaning love, beloved, or darling in Welsh) has been beautifully added in an elegant italic script. The white enameling on the bangle is simply stunning - so elegant. The clasp fastening and safety chain just add to its simplistic beauty.

Its gorgeous! I am really delighted and I will wear this with pride. I think Clogau have a new fan!

2.0 out of 5 stars nice look but let down by the quality, 28 Dec 2012