5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy
Published 18 months ago by Gary McConnell

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased! 😃
Bought this phone for my 88year young mother. She is very pleased with it having used an old model Nokia in the past. Effective txt, phone book/call & camera usage. Using instruction booklet info I customised the text message alert sounds & volume which at default settings were set at much quieter/shorter sound tones. Very please with phone! Thank you.
Published 2 months ago by V Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: TTfone Venus Big Button Flip Mobile Phone Easy Simple Unlocked Camera FM Radio SOS Emergency Button (Electronics)
I got this phone for my Dad. He's 68 years old and with modern phones seemingly becoming sleeker and more intricate, he was beginning to lose patience with his old phone. So this Christmas i bought him The Big Easy BE2 - Big Button Flip Phone. He's much happier now as the large buttons require much less manual dexterity and are much easier to see with his fading eyesight. Its very simple to operate and navigate between screens and has everything he could possibly need from a phone! Its battery life is great as he can now do a charge every 2-3 days as opposed to the 1 day his old phone used to last on a full charge! Overall I'd highly recommend this phone to those who want to go back to basics!

5.0 out of 5 stars simplicity, 12 April 2013
I am an older person and just like to have a mobile for emergencies and one that is easy to use . this fitted exactly what I wanted , although it does offer a few other things like a camera and access to internet (if you are willing to buy a monthly service ) I just opted for a pay as you go and so far I am more than satisfied with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars big button mobile phone, 5 Jan 2013
this is just what I needed, the big buttons the easy to read screen is perfect for me, I could not use my old phone without having to wear my specs. there are many extra features that I did not expect,especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars TTfone Venus TT700, 1 Mar 2013
A. G. Muise (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife as she has difficulty with smaller buttons. What a joy to use, large buttons and a really clear screen; torch, FM radio, what more can you ask. Not to mention the free pay as you go Sim-card. I ordered the phone early for her birthday and was delivered within 3 days. Excellent service. I thoroughly recommend this phone and TTsims.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Jan 2013
Wanted a flip phone chose this one after spending a lot of time on line searching, Glad I did this little unit does all I required and more, Takes reasonably good Photo's - also very good Radio Reception. Put in sim card and memory card switched on and no problems, so easy to work and also boasts large buttons;; First Class Service From Sender Ordered On Sat 22nd Received on Christmas Eve;; thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars big button phone, 12 Jan 2013
Jane (South Shields,Uk) - See all my reviews
bought it for a Christmas present for my 75year old dad....easier to use than his other one.does what it say on the box...good product

4.0 out of 5 stars A good phone, fab radio!, 3 Dec 2012
Phone arrived very promptly. I really like it, soft touch but few details given before purchase. It has been, or was intended to be dual sim but it isn't, one side being blocked off, but this doesn't hamper the use of the phone. However, it's quite difficult to navigate and I'm quite savvy when it comes to mobiles. It took me ages to work out how to get rid of the really loud American voice which shouted out the numbers dialled, I have done it at last. It's a super phone, and the radio is terrific, though it is better to input a manual search as the auto search only picked up three stations for some reason. The other stations are picked up well, and without earphones! The speaker is of really good quality. No earphones or USB lead are supplied and I'm trying to find out how to get hold of the right earphones, no reply as yet from the firm. I could have done with the dual sim but am still pleased with it as it is. The memory card and sim card seem a bit loose, no satisfactory clip from the holding brackets, but providing you have placed them correctly, the battery seems to do the trick. I have not had to recharge yet after several days so I would say the battery life is pretty good. The camera is quite basic. Don't expect clear instructions, and it's not intuitive but the screen size is decent and the quality of build is good. Easy to use? only after you've ironed out the sounds and other details to suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product and delivery excellent, 15 Feb 2013
Product excellent. delivery excellent, phone instructions very difficult to understand. Needs someone to re-write who fully understands the phones abilities and has a more masterful command of the English language (having said that, I admire the attempt - I could never write what they have in Chinese!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity at last., 16 April 2013
Finally after much trial and error this TTfone Venus TT700 is all I ever wanted.Nice clear screen and buttons, plenty of choices
to set up and personalise and enough features to keep it interesting including very versatile camera.My wife has taken an instant like to it ,so I can see another purchase coming up very soon.
Just as predicted we now have a TT700 each so no searching for specs when we want to text someone, or see who's calling.
This is a brilliant product and we would both recommend it to any one who wants something so easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars practical, 1 April 2013
chosen through Amazon as usual and for its apparent simplicity and ease of use. Flip lid prevents accidental turn on, buttons easyto useand not too many complicated other applications. I just needed a second telephone for outside use . We do not get a good signal from home but it would be useful in emergencies while away for home, shopping etc.