4.0 out of 5 stars I love the strawberry flavour
I love the strawberry flavour, this product has really helped me to keep on track of my healthy eating plan, my only criticism is that I couldn't find the scoop which was berried down the bottom of the powder, maybe you could fix it to the lid for easy access, I would recommend it to my friends x
Published 10 months ago by charmaine meaker

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Disappointed, this product was listed as the new diet pro protein shake, what came was the old diet shake. I didnt complain because I thought it was the same with different packaging but on closer scrutiny its inferior so be warned.
Published 19 months ago by MJB

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the strawberry flavour, 6 July 2014
This review is from: SCI-MX Nutrition Diet Pro Protein 1.8 kg Strawberry - Protein shake enhanced with diet supporting nutrients (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazon good delivery but the taste is auful, 3 April 2015
Amazon good delivery but the taste is auful. This is my first protein powder purchase and if all of them taste this bad i may as well stay fat and weak...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super smoothie base., 24 Nov. 2014
Always arrives promptly, I mix it with fruit in a blender for a delicious morning smoothie. Perfect does exactly what it says.

1.0 out of 5 stars stay clear, 3 Aug. 2014
Tastes horrible won't be buying this again !