on 16 November 2012
Riffs & Rays, I Wish I Didn't Miss You (Extended Club Mix) is a FANTASTIC track & the albums worth it just for this one song (as it's only available on this album). PLUS, there's plenty more yet, the new remix of Twisted By the Pool is AMAZING & better than both previous versions. The Bimbo Jones remix, Everything that I've got, has got a GREAT vibe & Side by Side is another CORKER of a track. There's stacks of other goodies too. Fair to say, dance music maestro Doyle's done it again!!!
on 7 December 2012
Quite frankly this is the best album of the year if you are into this type of music. I purchase all the Fierce Angel and Hed Kandi compilations and nothing really compares to this one in 2012. There are some absolutely cracking tunes on this album.
on 15 July 2015
love it
on 20 February 2013
If you're into music thats a little ways off the beaten track this is a good choice for it's genre