5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small female arms
Excellent product, perfectly fits iPhone 5s with Spigen SGP Slim Armour S case on. I am female with small arms and the strap is adjusted to about half way, so there is plenty of room for a medium sized male arm. Product is not bulky like some of the others either and is comfortable to wear.
Published 6 months ago by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but design lets it down
Published 5 months ago by Martin McCarron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small female arms, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sport Armband for iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c and iPod touch 5G (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but design lets it down, 16 July 2014
This does feel like a quality case and fits well, staying in place during runs. I just have some issues with the design which still annoy me after using it for a month. I don't understand why the opening for the phone at the top has nothing to hold it in place leaving it less than secure. When I put the phone in and strap it to my arm and then try to put the headphones in, it just pushes the phone out of the top with little resistance. Haven't used it in the rain yet but also doubt that it would prevent the phone from getting wet. The case I had for my previous phone opened at the back, which seems a far better design and I never had any issues with it. For those reasons I can only rate it as average.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Good product. Stays secure on arm. Absorbs moisture.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it arrived quickly and the product itself is really good. I have used other armbands before and they ..., 15 Oct 2014
Firstly it arrived quickly and the product itself is really good. I have used other armbands before and they always slipped down my arm after awhile but this one stayed put!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 28 July 2014
I have slim arms and had it on its tightest, it should be waterproof when it rains but in a complete downpour i would be worried about my phone getting wet..

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 1 Aug 2014
Used for iPhone 5c. Good fit for phone. Sits comfortably on arm. Delivered as expected. Can't fault item or service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Aug 2014
Fits perfectly but not very water-resistant. It's slightly concerning how sweaty the phone is when I take it out

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the tab for wrapping the excess earphone wires around ..., 9 Sep 2014
Does the job. No complaints. I really like the tab for wrapping the excess earphone wires around too.

4.0 out of 5 stars and so far I like it. It is comfortable to wear and fits ..., 5 Nov 2014
I have only used this once so far, and so far I like it. It is comfortable to wear and fits well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not waterproof, 28 Aug 2014
A good sports armband. Would be 5 stars if it offered better protection from rain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›