Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 January 2013
I actually bought this for the song "We are Young" having heard it played a lot when I was on holiday on Portugal last year but it also contains many songs that I like and has a variety of different music and singers.
on 3 September 2013
This is a brilliant compilation albumn. One of those where every song is 'ohh, I love that song!!'. Played it whilst on holiday and all of my friends subsequently went straight out and bought it!!
Keep Calm and Stay Cosy for me is the perfect album to soothe body and soul after a long day or relaxing with your friends when you want music playing in the background without disrupting any tantalising conversation. I loved each of the songs not only where they well-chosen but the songs seemed to blend in beautifully with each previous and following song. There is not one bad thing I can say about this album and as the title says "Stay Calm and Stay Cosy" and let the music enrich your soul.
on 28 March 2013
This cd has some true classics, along with some new tunes. I actually only listen to it when I'm in my house and wanting to 'stay cosy'; they are very well selected for just such an occasion. The cd arrived very promptly and apart from CD 2, which has less well known songs, I've listened to many of these songs on repeat.

Very good value for money and saves you taking the time to make your own mix!
on 15 May 2013
Bought for boyfriend who really likes it and he is quite fussy.. Good selection of old and new tracks, overall brilliant
on 6 January 2014
something for everyone, good collection of releases that can be listened to at most occasions and by a wide age group.
on 17 March 2013
A good selection of songs, some well known to me, others not so. It's worth having in my CD collection.
on 30 December 2013
This is great, does what it says on the tin !!! Good value, just what I wanted - Many thanks
on 20 January 2013
This was a small gift for my wife as she plays lots of this stuff as background music in the kitchen. She likes it! It isn't music that you would sit down and listen to intently but, as pleasant subliminal tones, it's great. Surprisingly, one of the discs is entirely instrumental music, which my wife doesn't favour, but, on the whole, this was a good buy.
on 4 November 2015
I find that these mixes usually only have a few good tracks, but this is a great compilation, e.g. for the car. I tend to listen to rock, metal, stuff with a good rhythm - but also like all the good stuff from the 80s onwards, as well as classical - and these CDs satisfy my eclectic taste well.