5.0 out of 5 stars Sons Xmas present
What fantastic value this waistcoat is.Carnt wait till Xmas to see him in it,it's really thick and strong .Hope to trade with company again.
Published 14 months ago by Gordon & Wendy

3.0 out of 5 stars Pocket torn
only had it for a few week and already the right hand top pocket has all come away from the seem. This is just through normal use by putting my hands in my pocket.
Published 13 months ago by paul caswell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons Xmas present, 11 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WAX GILET, 2 July 2013
THIS JACKET IS VERY IDEAL FOR WALKING THE DOG WHICH IS WHY I BOUGHT IT. IT IS VERY HARD WEARING. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 27 May 2013
I purchased this gilet for dog walks, and as I already own un-padded and non waxed gilets this was a good progression. I ordered a size XL as I wanted to make sure I could fit a chunky jumper underneath it in winter, and it fits like a dream. The gilet also seems very well made, but there have been a few concessions to price, the zip is very shiny and tacky looking, the padding is not great (only half the front is padded and the back has none.) However I found the wax dressing to be quite thick, a big plus. Basically unless you want to spend silly money on a Barbor this is hard to fault, and looks a lot more expensive looking than it actually is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 7 May 2013
This was yet another birthday gift for my tom boy daughter's 11th birthday. It certainly looks the part, and she is delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for gardening on those wet and cold days., 11 April 2013
Good value, exactly what I expected. Great replacement for existing gilet now well pass its sell by date. Hard to find in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 May 2014
Great gilet but I ordered wrong size I'm sending it back for a smaller one .but highly recommended thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, good value for money., 28 Mar. 2014
Bought this Gilet for my husband, he loved it, it is excellent quality especially has it is a really good price. It was for walking the dog but he says it is to good for that. There was a problem with the first one that came, so I rang the company and spoke to a really nice gentleman. I had to post it back and they sent me another one by return post and also refunded my postage. I would definitely buy from this firm again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 12 Mar. 2014
You get what you pay for, it is not as heavy weight as more expensive makes and don't think it will cope as well in bad weather but have to wait and see on that one. The pockets feel very flimsy and don't think they will last very long as carry lots of keys and stuff in my pockets to do with work. But, having said all that I am very pleased with my purchase and will be back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars shooting jacket, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mens Wax Waxed Gilet Outdoor Bodywarmer Oiled Waistcoat Jacket Hunting (Apparel)
Excellent quallity-so good we bought two. Good waxed material and fit for purpose. Would definately recommend it for value and quallity.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 5 Jan. 2014
warm and comfortable gilet. good value. worth while purchasing. would fully recommend this product for every one. good deep pockets too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›