4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable
I read this book in a day,I couldn't put it down and I'm very much looking forward to the next in the series
Published 17 months ago by Myles Greenwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Irritated
Published 13 months ago by Sprouts

2.0 out of 5 stars Irritated, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fallen Magician (The Magician Rebellion Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I had to check to make sure I was reading the same book as the other reviewers as I find it hard to understand their super positive reviews. The story is OK but nothing out of the ordinary. Initially I thought it may be by a young author but at other times the vocabulary led me to assume otherwise. I have no real argument with it being an easy read, we all need a little downtime sometimes but the standard of editing drove me to the point of distraction.
Expect to be irritated by the misuse of site and sight, that instead of who and a whole host of misused lay, layed, lie and lied's - 'The picturesque scene lied out before her'.
As an avid reader I usually buy all the books in a series before I start reading and the previously positive reviews led me to do so with this series, however, I'm struggling to get through the second book due to the number of errors. At £2.68 I hope the third book is somewhat better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 17 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars a great sequel, 10 Jan 2013
Starting where Rogue Magicain left off this book lead through world that is getting darker from their marsh home orcs attack and their seems to be a shadow rising can it be stopped? I really do recommend this series it is one of the best availabe on the kindle.