5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!
This fleece top is beautiful, love the colour which is a light candy pink, very feminine indeed. Extremely soft fabric and well made, true to size too. I would definitely recommend...it's a bargain!
Published 13 months ago by S. V. Kanski

2.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy
This fleece is light ans soft. The colour is a pale pink. The first time I wore it, it left fluff all over my dark trousers and navy blue cushions. After half an hour, I took it off and washed it. It is still leaving fluff on my clothes after several washes.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs Anne Collier

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 21 Mar. 2014
S. V. Kanski - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy, 26 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft fleece - true to size, 23 Jan. 2015
having read other reviews about this being tight fitting and an XL being like a 14 I ordered a XXL because (although I'm a 14) I didn't want a slim fitting top - I wanted the top as a comfy pull on. The XXL was huge on me, easily a 16, maybe a tight 18. I reordered a XL instead, this is a loose but comfy fit. Maybe it would be helpful if there was a chart to indicate what each size equates to in UK dress sizes. The top is thin but lovely and soft and good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong colour, 6 Feb. 2014
looks like a nice light pink, when it came bright pink. it is warm, just wrong colour to the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, but......., 24 Feb. 2015
It's a really nice, warm fleece but the colour isn't quite true to the picture. It's more of a baby pink than the nice, dusky pink as shown.
It's still very nice and I'm keeping it. But I would have preferred the colour in the picture and may not have bought the colour that was delivered had I seen it in a shop on a hanger. the only dip in stars is due to the colour. the rest is absolutely fine.
i am a size 8 and I bought an XS. It's generously sized so don't worry about it being too tight. If they did an XXS i would have gone for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 May 2014
Arrive on time loved the colour as well.Would defintley recommed this fleece top to anyone keeps me nice and warm but not to warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top., 23 Dec. 2014
Was very surprised with this fleece for the price was thinking that it would be naff looking but the quality is excellent, thin ish but I wore it with a thermal vest underneath and a gilet on top so i was lovely and toasty all day even though my mate was freezing (well he should of listened to me... lol) If you want a baggy top this is not for you, it clingy which truthfully I'm not keen on but as i was wearing a gilet on top it was perfect..

2.0 out of 5 stars Trespass womens's pera zip fleece, 13 April 2014
I didn't like it at all. It was too small and it clung to me which I didn't like. It just didn't suit me unfortunately.

3.0 out of 5 stars This fleece looks very nice but it's SO thin, 9 Dec. 2014
This fleece looks very nice but it's SO thin! I can't see how it will be warm in very cold weather. OK, I can layer underneath it, but not much room for many layers. I really don't think it's worth the price, to be honest.

3.0 out of 5 stars it is a nice quality., 14 Dec. 2014
The fleece is a lovely turquoise colour, very soft to wear, but quite a small fit. I would have preferred something a little looser.
However, it is a nice quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›