5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
This was recommended by someone very fussy who knows their stuff. I love it's practicality with the added extra of the stand.
Published 21 months ago by Heidi Seymour hall

2.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by 'watermarks'
Great item but the appearance of 'watermarks' between the surface of the iPad and the Otterbox screen spoil it. What a pity!!
Published 22 months ago by Brian Cain

5.0 out of 5 stars Protector for Ipad Mini, 12 May 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple iPad mini - Blushed (Accessory)
This is reaaly good and it gives you a peace of mind that if you were to drop your ipad it would be protected.
I am really pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 15 April 2013
Shell (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
Took a while for me to pull all the bits apart after taking it out of the packaging but once on it fits the Ipod mini perfectly and hopefully protects it as well as they claim it should. Very pleased with the shade of pink as well, lovely for us girlies. I would deffo recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 13 April 2013
This is my second cover, ask already have one for my iPad. Fantastic thank you. Ŵould definitely recommends lightly bulky , but great protection

4.0 out of 5 stars great item, 11 April 2013
great item just had some difficulty fitting it and ensuring there was no bubbles in between my ipad and the screen saver took a few goes and some fighting with the inner cover to get it fixed. damaged the inner cover slightly by having to force it open again to take it off and try to rectify the bubbles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my iPad safe, 30 Mar. 2013
I like it because it allowed my grand children aged 6 & 4 to use it without me worrying as to what would happen if iPad was dropped. Downside is once on it is very difficult to remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome protection, 10 Mar. 2013
I have had a number of different cases for previous iPads I've owned but the otterbox is the best by far. Due to its compact size I knew I'd be carrying the ipad mini around with me a fair bit, so I wanted something really protective.
It does add weight/ bulk, but in my opinion not too much. The case also doesn't feel cheap like some others do.
I'm not sure I'd actually carry the stand part around with me, but as a stand it works wonderfully and holds it in a good sturdy position.
The screen protector is brilliant - I've had problems in the past with the stick on kind (air bubbles) but as this doesn't work like that its been perfect. Everything is still very responsive and it's still easy to use in the far corners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case, 6 Mar. 2013
Bought this as I was also going to let my 22 month old use my I pad. Case fits perfectly and I love the way you can still press the buttons through the case. So far this case has done it's job.

2.0 out of 5 stars It wears, 1 Mar. 2013
Got for my wife's birthday she loved it butt the button under screen was worn in a week now sending back

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 28 Jan. 2013
N. Smith - See all my reviews
Really solid and protective. Expensive but worth it compared to other products. Screen cover included is really usefull addition to product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan. 2013
Brilliant product arrived more quickly than the timescale given and well packaged. Was the cheapest I found. Would definitely recommend for price, quality and service.