5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
This was recommended by someone very fussy who knows their stuff. I love it's practicality with the added extra of the stand.
Published 10 months ago by Heidi Seymour hall

2.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by 'watermarks'
Great item but the appearance of 'watermarks' between the surface of the iPad and the Otterbox screen spoil it. What a pity!!
Published 11 months ago by Brian Cain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by 'watermarks', 20 May 2013
This review is from: OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple iPad mini - Blushed (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 6 April 2014
Does exactly what we wanted... looks great, feels great and my clumsy 7 year-old loves it. Much better than anything else we looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headline req, 5 April 2014
S. Bent "Sarah" (Broadway) - See all my reviews
Makes iPad heavy but fit for purpose & love the prop inside so iPad rests on stand etc etc etc

3.0 out of 5 stars ok! not brilliant, 18 Mar 2014
I recieved the otter box and all the packaging was damaged which made me think it was second hand but when I opened it it seemed to be as new. The problem I have experianced with the otter box is the home button as i Baught it for my daughter it is very hard to push even for me so i had to out a home button on the screen for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 4 Mar 2014
Good product.. Does what it says it will do.. Makes the ipad quite clumpy and big. But if you have a little one. It's peace of mind if they drop it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 3 Feb 2014
Great case , easy to put on, stays on well , very happy with it. Would recommend , daughter loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy case, 24 Jan 2014
Got my otter box case today and have now fitted my I pad mini. Very tough construction and easy to fit, I used an anti static cleaner on I pad screen and don't have to much issue with oil marks on the screen but also don't press very hard. I have a like proof case on my I phone but prefer the look of the otterbox, didn't need my I pad to be waterproof so this is a much cheaper option for me. Now can put I pad in bag and not worry about scratching etc on my keys.
Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Jan 2014
I love it, it has already saved my daughters twice once from being dropped and once from spilt juice. So glad I got it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good., 31 Dec 2013
Really strong, quality product. I've used Otterbox for several ipads and iphones too.
For the mini ipad we have had no problems what so ever and this is in the hands of a 3 yr old and a 8 yr old.
I had found a problem with the rubber back on the full size ipad model in the fact that the rubber lost its shape and secure fitting, but this hasn't been a problem with the smal mini ipad model.
Switched to the Lifeproof Nuud case for the bigger size ipads, this Otterbox is still working fine though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›