5.0 out of 5 stars lovely
this face wash is lovely I have been using it for a few days now and can see results already.i suffer with rosacea so I would recommend this to anyone who has this problem.it leaves your face feeling realy soft and well fed as I like to put it.give it a try you wont be sorry.
Published 19 months ago by millie

3.0 out of 5 stars Product fairly good
I am using this, but still have a problem with spots on my cheeks and chin, which I never had a problem with in the past, but which could be due to current menopausal symptoms.
Published 11 months ago by Serita Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Facial Cleansing Wash with Roman Chamomile & Sea Buckthorn Oil, 100ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Face Wash, 2 Jan. 2013
I suffer from Rosacia and the key ingredient in this product is the Sea Buckthorn oil which soothes my face. I have been using this product for many, many months now and have noticed a difference in how my face feels and looks; the only negative point for me to say is that it does not smell too good, but is something that you do get used to. This is a really good product, hand made and not containing all those nasty frothing chemicals and parabens, not tested on animals, and it is extremely well priced. I use a bespoke oil Mrs Frisbee makes up for me and the combination of that and the facewash has revolutionised my skin care having spent at least 20 years trying to find the right products, I am a very happy customer .... and you will always get excellent service from Mrs Frisbee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder wash!, 27 Jun. 2014
Kate Wood "literaryho" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product, has helped tremendously in keeping my rosacea under control. Smells really weird and doesn't really foam up per se, but you soon get used to it. Wouldn't use any other facial product now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product fairly good, 19 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars great for sensitive skin prone to breakouts, 30 Jan. 2015
I have dry skin and this cleanser is very sensitive on my skin. Maybe too sensitive for me. It didn't break me out at all nor did it reduce my blemishes. However, it left my skin feeling nice and soft, never tight. The only problem I had was the fact that it didn't do to well with the oily skin I have on my nose. It didn't cleanse it well enough. But, that's down to my skin needing a different product, not the actual product itself. Overall, I would say it's a decent product that is great for sensitive, dry to normal skin. Not so good if you have combination or oily skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Facial Cleanser, 4 Dec. 2013
I have only tried this a couple of times but so far so good. It appears to suit my very sensitive skin which is good. Yes, can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 26 Jun. 2013
Leaves face clean and fresh and leaves face feeling moisturised all day a product I can recommend and will use again

4.0 out of 5 stars Tried for 1st time and very pleased with how much it cleanses, 20 Sept. 2013
Seems really good on sensitive skin and cleanses well plus smells lovely. Def use and recommend to others to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat purchase, 3 Dec. 2013
We love this product (even my fella uses it) and must be on our 4th/5th bottle now. Have ditched other products I've used before in favour of this

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Oct. 2013
Does what it says but might only be worth the money for people with bad skin problems since the bottle is so small. Not a big fan of the smell, either.

Facial Cleansing Wash with Roman Chamomile & Sea Buckthorn Oil, 100ml