Format: Vinyl|Change
Price:£8.57+ £1.26 shipping

on 4 December 2012
This has got to be the best Stones track in 30 years. When I first heard this play on the radio, I was so astonished, I had to stop the car in a lay-by to listen to the whole thing. I haven't stopped what I was doing for anything in years so this was a rare event. It is quite simply, utter genius. 'Doom and Gloom' is classic Stones - it's dirty, trashy rock and roll - the Stones at their garage band best. Love 'em - may they rock until they are 150 years old!
on 31 October 2012
About time Mick & co. got back to good ol' rompin' rock. Gotta be the best Stones track for decades. More of the same , please.
on 18 November 2012
Listening to this track makes me wonder how easy and how hard the stones have made it for themselves over the past 30 years.This is a throw back to what made the stones who they are....great track and worth purchasing even if you decide like me not to get the GRRR.....release.....stick to what works and this does.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 February 2015
I've only purchased a couple of the releases for the 50th Anniversary of The Rolling Stones, their latest hits collection "The Rolling Stones: GRRR! [Blu-Ray Audio] and this 10" single sided record. Doom And Gloom is possibly the best Stones song in years and I just had to have a physical copy of it. Why it wasn't released as a cd single with all the alternate mixes is a bit strange as is making this record single sided with only one track on it, the Jeff Bhasker Mix. There's a pretty cool etching on the flip side featuring the famous tongue logo with the 50th anniversary decorations but I really would've prefered more audio. Nonetheless I'm very happy to have another Record Store Day exclusive in my collection.
on 4 December 2012
This is quite simply the best rock record maid by ANYONE in many many years. Why the Stones have not made more like this for decades is beyond me, as this is absolutely brilliant. No other band in the world could rock like this in their 40's let alone 70's. They are quite simply the greatest rock and roll band the world has ever seen, or will see.

If you get the chance, check out the video's to both of their new singles, especially where they use the girl from Dragon Tattoo, it is SO GOOD.
on 12 November 2012
Finally the stones have gone back to what (in my humble opinion anyway) they do best - now just hurry up and do an album!
on 21 November 2012
I had heard good reviews about this , and I wasnt disappointed . Best song they have produced in years - love it !!
on 13 January 2013
just love the stones and this is another all time great from the boys or should i say granddads of rock
on 5 November 2012
Back to there best,I think so!They are in there seventies and can still rock.Brilliant track I guess i'm going to have to buy another greatest hits!
Long live the Stones! BUY NOW you won't regret.
on 23 July 2013
Great Tune. Bit upset that when I ordered GRRR, although I received the CD in good time, it has still NOT been added to my Amazon Cloud Player as promised by Auto Rip feature.
Maybe it will turn up one day sometime when?