on 4 October 2013
Fantastic product, I have an app on my phone that lets me see programmes that don't appear on the TV, but using this means I can. It's very easy to use. Absolute bargain, money well spent.
on 28 May 2013
Does exactly what it should do, takes the USB output from the Samsung Galaxy SIII and gives you a HDMI output to feed to a monitor or HDTV. The microUSB connector is extra long to allow for the curve on the SIII case. And all at a great price.
on 21 May 2014
Unit doesn't fit into Galaxy S3 phone, in fact the MHL connection seems to be wrong size totally.
Also tried with Galaxy S3 mini, and also doesn't fit that.
I choose this part as it explicitly stated it worked with the S3.
on 6 February 2014
I tried this on 2 s3's and a s3 mini.Despite trying them all on 2 different TV's it never worked and the phones never charged either when I plugged the charger in the device.I would have given it no stars if I could have.
on 2 January 2014
No instructions with this device? The device works only when you add a power source to device, which is only stated as a charging facility? not true you must attach power to stream hdmi video output.
on 12 November 2014
For the price of this item I have no complaints..Worked great on my Smart T.V...Bought it so I could use Showbox app on my phone on my T.V..Great kit for the price..
on 25 April 2014
extremely helpful customer services. very willing to help out and resolve issues quickly!! THIS A TOP SELLER!! DO NOT HESITATE TO USE XCSOURCE THERE EXCELLENT!
on 8 January 2016
Brought one of these before for same price different company and fell apart. This one is a proper piece of kit highly recommend and very quick delivery
on 1 February 2013
yes recommended does what it should and fast delivery. value for money and ideal for connecting to tv and watching content from mobile to tv.
on 10 July 2014
Works but need to force in so muck u could break mobile and you need it to stay still or fussed down or picture flickers.