on 5 April 2013
This book was very funny and thrilling! You should try it for yourself. The people who wrote this are geniuses
I know I am only eight years old but I am gonna write this anyway.

Ben Hall
on 31 March 2013
This story is about a boy called Chase and a boy called Wyatt and Wyatt stole some money and put it in Chase`s cousins school bag. I think it is exciting because the stuff that Wyatt tells them to do, it gets him into serious trouble that he doesn't know how to get out of, he finally gets expelled from school and end up being home educated...something that I want for myself...not go get expelled but to be home educated
on 8 February 2014
Read this with my 7 yr old and it was 80 pages of not a lot hppening. The moral of the story is admirable but could have been relayed in a way that was a lot more exciting. In my opinion, it is far too american, with american school references which needed explanations (to a 7yr old) and detracted from the flow of the story. Illustrations were poor.

Just to let you know - and this is not a plot spoiler - there is hardly anything to do with ninjas. Little 'un seemed to think it was ok though
on 19 February 2013
An absolutely amazing book I mean I'm only twelve and that's a very short book but hell it was excellent
on 31 March 2014
I thought this book was going to be the best book for my nephew. and it was. it is linked into another book that you see at the the end of this book that is quite good as well.but this book was hilarious and my nephew couldn't stop laughing
on 13 April 2013
This book is brilliant a bit worded but interesting didn't think it would be this good if u haven't got this book u haven't read a proper book read it.
on 27 August 2013
This book, diary of a sixth grade ninja is absolutely fabulous. Children from about 8-10 will enjoy this book if they like stuff about ninjas and spies.
I'm eight and I've enjoyed this book a lot. The only thing is, is that Oreos and soda don't go together with ninjas.
Ummmmm the illustrations are alright. And I think it's really well written.
on 9 April 2013
Diary of a 6th grade ninja is the best book i have ever read! 5 stars definitely! Quite a short book though.
on 7 April 2014
Hi guys,
Holy nuts! Absolutely and utterly mazing is really the only apt adjectives i can implement to describe this book. Its skeezily funny nd has a great plot although i will say it was a bit too short, but Marcus Emerson has the potential to be a fantastic author! My recommendation for ages nine plus.

Read on,
Dom
on 30 July 2014
This book is amazing. You should read it. It's a life time experience. You feel like your in the book. You don't know what will happen next. You get really excited. It's all action adventure kind of stuff. What ever you do do not skip this book. I gave it a four star because it's got lots of enthusiasm put in it. READ IT NOW!!!