5.0 out of 5 stars Money stealing
Published 20 months ago by Angie

3.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a 6th grade ninja
Great book would read it again loved it I would recommend it to all of my friends thanks for writing it
Published 22 months ago by Noah child,Sal Hunter,Marcus E...

5.0 out of 5 stars Money stealing, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12) (Kindle Edition)
This story is about a boy called Chase and a boy called Wyatt and Wyatt stole some money and put it in Chase`s cousins school bag. I think it is exciting because the stuff that Wyatt tells them to do, it gets him into serious trouble that he doesn't know how to get out of, he finally gets expelled from school and end up being home educated...something that I want for myself...not go get expelled but to be home educated

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh heck AMAZING., 5 April 2013
This book was very funny and thrilling! You should try it for yourself. The people who wrote this are geniuses
I know I am only eight years old but I am gonna write this anyway.

Ben Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 19 Feb 2013
An absolutely amazing book I mean I'm only twelve and that's a very short book but hell it was excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 April 2013
This book is brilliant a bit worded but interesting didn't think it would be this good if u haven't got this book u haven't read a proper book read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb 2013
I thought the book was interesting and very funny get this book people it's worth every penny and pound Oreos

3.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a 6th grade ninja, 24 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, 24 Jan 2013
It was awesome, I could not stop reading it. My Brother wanted to get me to stop reading it, but it was so cool

4.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a 6th grade ninja, 5 Jan 2013
I gave this book as I enjoyed reading the book. It was interesting. I would recommend this book to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ninja, 5 Jan 2013
Great book I would read the second one. I t was funny and not to long recomended for 8 and above

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC!!!, 25 Nov 2014
I'm 9 and I love this book, I read all of the books and hope you can write some more. And I also read your other books. No matter which one you read you will not put this down. I guarantee it is thrilling and everything I'm saying is true. You feel like you're in the book. The pictures are amazing as well. Marcus Emerson is a terrific author so don't let him down and read the book. Its a 5star and it really deserves it.