5.0 out of 5 stars Money stealing
Published on 31 Mar. 2013 by Angie

3.0 out of 5 stars OK read - nothing special
Read this with my 7 yr old and it was 80 pages of not a lot hppening. The moral of the story is admirable but could have been relayed in a way that was a lot more exciting. In my opinion, it is far too american, with american school references which needed explanations (to a 7yr old) and detracted from the flow of the story. Illustrations were poor.

Just to...
Published 15 months ago by Lyn Knowles

5.0 out of 5 stars Money stealing, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12) (Kindle Edition)
This story is about a boy called Chase and a boy called Wyatt and Wyatt stole some money and put it in Chase`s cousins school bag. I think it is exciting because the stuff that Wyatt tells them to do, it gets him into serious trouble that he doesn't know how to get out of, he finally gets expelled from school and end up being home educated...something that I want for myself...not go get expelled but to be home educated

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh heck AMAZING., 5 April 2013
This book was very funny and thrilling! You should try it for yourself. The people who wrote this are geniuses
I know I am only eight years old but I am gonna write this anyway.

Ben Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 19 Feb. 2013
An absolutely amazing book I mean I'm only twelve and that's a very short book but hell it was excellent

3.0 out of 5 stars OK read - nothing special, 8 Feb. 2014

Just to let you know - and this is not a plot spoiler - there is hardly anything to do with ninjas. Little 'un seemed to think it was ok though

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 April 2013
This book is brilliant a bit worded but interesting didn't think it would be this good if u haven't got this book u haven't read a proper book read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2013
I thought the book was interesting and very funny get this book people it's worth every penny and pound Oreos

3.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a 6th grade ninja, 24 Jan. 2013
Great book would read it again loved it I would recommend it to all of my friends thanks for writing it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, 24 Jan. 2013
It was awesome, I could not stop reading it. My Brother wanted to get me to stop reading it, but it was so cool

4.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a 6th grade ninja, 5 Jan. 2013
I gave this book as I enjoyed reading the book. It was interesting. I would recommend this book to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ninja, 5 Jan. 2013
Great book I would read the second one. I t was funny and not to long recomended for 8 and above